Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96b, updated 21/09/14 Augustus Campaign)

I have the newest DEI and ROME2,but if I choose Augustus Campaign with DEI,crashed,not with DEI,fine.Any other mods and compains works well.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96b, updated 21/09/14 Augustus Campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    I have the newest DEI and ROME2,but if I choose Augustus Campaign with DEI,crashed,not with DEI,fine.Any other mods and compains works well.
    Delete your rome 2 folder in the appdata and try again
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Hi, don't know where to ask. Does the Range Training Field gives damage bonus to pillas thrown by legionaries (melee units)?

there's no submod for does not cunsume foods when army stance?

because i don't like that function.. if there's no submod for it.. how and where do i edit the pack file manager's function?

oh.. i find the where the food consumption value of stance!

you[team] don't need to be answer about question!

may i have a sugestion to you[team]?

in dei mod.. ptolemaioi have cyrenaica.. not a indepence like original..

so i think why not seleukidai??

in EB1,2 seleukidai has many reigons to.. far east...

i mean... i hope you guys delete the persia ~ arachosia factions then make their reigon belong to seleukidai empire like ptolemaioi.

- Updated faction uniform colors to match our original ancient colors settings.

Thanks for that Dresden, it was very important for me and for many other players! ing colours of CA jaja by the way, Caesar are modding a sub-mod to made EE campaign more historical, with marian legionaries in the start, and i think it works fine!

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

btw did anyone get the automatic EE update of 34.7 mb today 1-10-2014 ?
    (no, no workshop - specific EE update)
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Quote Originally Posted by Krixux View Post
    btw did anyone get the automatic EE update of 34.7 mb today 1-10-2014 ?
    (no, no workshop - specific EE update)

Yes its a Hotfix for patch 15.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fix for Civil War triggering at under 50% influence for 2 party factions.
    Fix for wrong minimum Political Influence causing a Civil War in a 4 Party Faction.
    The Mac Steam version of the game will no longer crash, when the Macs system language is set to Turkish, Polish, Russian or Czech.
    In-game movies will now play correctly at 1380x768 resolution.
    Added traditions to Egypt faction in the Imperator Augustus Campaign.
    Reduced Campaign AI priority for recruiting dog units.
    Added description to Armenias political party in Grand Campaign mode.
    A few incorrect effect icons have been corrected.
    Fix for shadows not being cast properly by barbarian fort walls on the battle map.
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

Thank You Sir_pee_Alot !!!
    (lol your "name" made me spill my coffee in laughter - lol lol lol ) +rep m8

Last edited by Krixux; October 01, 2014 at 12:40 PM.
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96c, updated 01/10/14 Augustus Campaign)

Revision 0.96c
    - Imperium Requirements added back to reforms (New Campaign Only). Huge thanks to Mitch for his help!
    - Auxilia Update:
    - 12 new Auxilia Miliaria units added to Imperial reforms.
    - Some auxilia units moved from Marian to Imperial reforms.
    - Various texture improvements and fixes.
    - Text fixes for various units. Thanks to Augustusng for his help.
    - Standard bearers added for cavalry units.
    - Fixed auxilia in CiG and HatG campaign.

- Fixed Carthage's shields.
    - Added Onagers to Augustus campaign.
    - Added 1 recruitment bonus for the player on Normal difficulty (to help with the smaller faction starting difficulty).
    - Increased hidden income bonus for smaller playable factions, decreased for larger.
    - Reduced Empire Maintenance (corruption) effects.
    - Slightly lowered civil war chances and minimum character defection value.
    - Changed influence levels that increase civil war chances: Multi-power (Rome/Carthage) - 60/70/80; Single Power - 65/55/45
    - Fixed Hellenic iron towns armour and weapon bonuses.
    - Removed campaign cap on various Lugii units.
    - Removed frenzy from Baltic Levies.
    - Added British recruitment options to tier 1 infantry recruitment building.
    - Fixed Armenian traditions in Augustus campaign.
    - Fixed missing building names for various buildings in Augustus campaign.
    - Fixed edict and agent caps for Augustus campaign.
    - Fixed Egyptian traditions for starting armies in Augustus campaign (new campaign only).
    - Lowered barbarian reform imperium requirement to 4.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 01, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96c, updated 01/10/14)

You guys adding in any vanilla buildings? (probably asked before but I don't frequent these forums too often anymore)

conflicted between playing DeI or vanilla since vanilla has the much better village management that actually makes sense (talking about tier 3-4 here) and DeI with the better battles.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96c, updated 01/10/14)

The new vanilla buildings we already added were:
    Minor city variants
    Theaters (connected to our custom public land chain)
    Tax eastern chain
    Armor/weapon upgrades moved to iron/copper nodes

And of course we have always had our own custom building lines like major city variants, public land, military academy, etc.

I am not able to make throw this end turn,changed some values in reform scripts and game freeze and freeze, is there any way to make for me a stable version of reforms bound only to imperium level...just it is strange for me that getae can get their comatai, who are their core unit - only after reforms, and falxmen are not as good as they should be, I am forced to use only (AOR) agriarian axemn, but they have low morale,becouse I am not able to recruit core units,beside this I don't have any reliably infantry, pikemen are not available,heavy spearmen, who are quite weak,are not available,with getae (an strong infantry faction) I am forced to use cavalry as infantry...nice challenge...auto_save.7z

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.96c, updated 01/10/14 Augustus Campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Revision 0.96c

- 12 new Auxilia Miliaria units added to Imperial reforms.
    -
    Which ones would those be?

Did the galatian royal units for egypt make it for this release?

P.D: Thanks for the effort
    Last edited by juanplay; October 01, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

great news for updating!!

and glad to hear add onagers to emperal campaign

but i have the two questions to dei team.

1. what about already done scythian female/male mixed units.?

2. this new version is compatible with 96.b save?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    The new vanilla buildings we already added were:
    Minor city variants
    Theaters (connected to our custom public land chain)
    Tax eastern chain
    Armor/weapon upgrades moved to iron/copper nodes

And of course we have always had our own custom building lines like major city variants, public land, military academy, etc.

Ahh, you did. I was mistaken than. Did a quick run by tho and still see that whenever you upgrade a temple most of the time you lose the +2 cultural conversion. Is this intended? Seeing as its temple that should alwas be a staple stat.

What are the new Imperium requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by BooBooLovesAll View Post
    What are the new Imperium requirements?
    They can be found in the reforms guide http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...criptorium#R04