Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Rise of Petty Kings

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [HS] Rise of Petty Kings

Vroom Vroom.... Golden Tooth taken and renamed Rotten Tooth to better suit the previous Andal owners.

Greyiron up. http://www.filedropper.com/ropkgreyiron7

pics up soon.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Arrow2daknee; October 31, 2014 at 01:27 AM.

Took Ashenmark and Hornvale whilst sinking a small Hightower fleet, more Tarbeck men join our ranks to fight the Lannisters.
    ( Had to reload a few times for a regular vic, longboats are still broken... Beware leaving your ships in the open in range of me )

I had hoped bribing silverhill would prevent recruitment... Seems I was too late and will have even more men to kill now -.-'

The world is a place where the villains wear a smile on their face
    While they take what you can never replace
    Stolen moments gone forever..

Well, tables can turn as my enemies will soon enough learn
    I will strike a match and then watch them burn
    On the pyre of obsession!

You run ’till you drop, chasing an advantage
    You’ll pay any price if you think it’s free...

I will carry hell to your doorstep; I will make you pay
    You will reap the hate you’ve sown on my judgment day

Sleepless nights and days of damnation
    Soon and evermore
    I will bring the Chateau D’If knocking upon your door

I’ll deliver hell to your doorstep dressed in rich facade
    Then, I’ll burn you to the ground like an angry god
    Once you’re in my shining cathedral heed the tolling bell
    It’s the final sound you hear as you descend to hell

Fall down on your knees
    Fall down and let me hear you pray!
    Fall down on your knees ’till I can hear you bargaining, scheming, begging and screaming to me!

I will carry hell to your doorstep; you will rue the day
    You will reap the hate you’ve sown no matter how hard you pray!

It’s a place without any mercy, fashioned in cold blood
    Stones of fear and stones of doubt
    No forgiveness, no way out
    Only justice then, amen!

Soon our plans shall come to fruition...
    By sea and stone, we rule the world!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Longship.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 31, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Lannister turn 8 in both AOPK hotseats right now! Lets see if the youngbloods can beat you to turn 9
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Really 1 boat sinking 2 galleys?

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo del Sur View Post
    Really 1 boat sinking 2 galleys?
    And losing 2 men only in doing so, I do not know why ( I suspect it being the experience ) but longboats are broken.

I wish they were replaced by regular galleys, naval battles have always been random - especially small ones like this - but longboats are legendary.
    They can be defeated and sunk about as easily as any ship but when attacking, nothing is too much for them -.-'

Turning the sea from "Don't want to get caught defending unless 3x as strong to" - "ohmygosh a single ship can summon a kraken and sink almost anything"
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 31, 2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Last edited by Diablo del Sur; November 02, 2014 at 01:56 AM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

House Martell sent House Durrandon an olive branch, but the stormlanders threw it into the fire. Now they have paid for their warmongering in blood.

The High Dornish Council was so impressed with King Delran’s swift capture of the rebel-held castle of Wyl, that it awarded him four new War Dromons, paid entirely from the members’ individual estates. The Durrandon invasion fleet is sunk after three naval battles, with over 1,600 soldiers and sailors lost, including the Prince of the Stormlands himself. By the time the Prince’s body was recovered amongst the wreckage of his fleet, it was bloated and had been partially eaten by sharks. But King Delran orders the remains returned to his father nonetheless. For we men of Dorne are honorable, even to our enemies.

Arryn up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwL...ew?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

And in case anyone thinks this victory is all good luck, Stormking's invasion was going nowhere, anyway. I was completely ready for it. As far as I'm concerned, accomplishing the mission only hastened his defeat.
    Last edited by joerock22; November 02, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by joerock22 View Post
    House Martell sent House Durrandon an olive branch, but the stormlanders threw it into the fire. Now they have paid for their warmongering in blood.

The High Dornish Council was so impressed with King Delran’s swift capture of the rebel-held castle of Wyl, that it awarded him four new War Dromons, paid entirely from the members’ individual estates. The Durrandon invasion fleet is sunk after three naval battles, with over 1,600 soldiers and sailors lost, including the Prince of the Stormlands himself. By the time the Prince’s body was recovered amongst the wreckage of his fleet, it was bloated and had been partially eaten by sharks. But King Delran orders the remains returned to his father nonetheless. For we men of Dorne are honorable, even to our enemies.

And in case anyone thinks this victory is all good luck, Stormking's invasion was going nowhere, anyway. I was completely ready for it. As far as I'm concerned, accomplishing the mission only hastened his defeat.
    So the Dornish council, whatever that is, had an entire fleet just sitting ready to kill the Stormlanders, but they weren't using them because they were waiting for Delran to take a castle? OR, did they build an entire warfleet in a few days to defeat the Stormlanders? If it is the ladder than I must declare war on you, since only through communism AND slave labor can such a fleet be built so quickly, the slaves probably worshiped the old gods too! Theodore demands an explanation!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow2daknee View Post
    So the Dornish council, whatever that is, had an entire fleet just sitting ready to kill the Stormlanders, but they weren't using them because they were waiting for Delran to take a castle? OR, did they build an entire warfleet in a few days to defeat the Stormlanders? If it is the ladder than I must declare war on you, since only through communism AND slave labor can such a fleet be built so quickly, the slaves probably worshiped the old gods too! Theodore demands an explanation!
    It was a council mission which he completed, the reward being ships. At least that is what I got from it.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Aquilifer View Post
    It was a council mission which he completed, the reward being ships. At least that is what I got from it.
    Yes, that's what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Aquilifer View Post
    Stop ruining my jokes!

Yes, that's what it was.
    That was a real pain. I didn't intend to hold Sunspear just sack it and destroy the ports to ensure that you would not be able to counter my navy, only to lose it in trying to do so. Lost a stack, my fleet and my only good general.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackWolf View Post
    That was a real pain. I didn't intend to hold Sunspear just sack it and destroy the ports to ensure that you would not be able to counter my navy, only to lose it in trying to do so. Lost a stack, my fleet and my only good general.
    You created a conflict where there was none. I had no intentions to attack you. My attention was in the west. Now, however, may be a different story...

You created a conflict where there was none. I had no intentions to attack you. My attention was in the west. Now, however, may be a different story...
    Certainly not denying I up, I just thought I was playing on the safe side and in fact was just being an idiot. Anyway Stark up

Attachment 316561

Hi! After doing some runs and tests I think we should include a new rule to keep the sense of the HS. And this is why I am proposing a vote and putting it to consideration of the admins.

In this Mod, since there are almost no buildings, bribing settlements is incredibly cheap (less than 10k), which in my opinion is kind of ridiculous and has little of reality.

This is why I ask you if we should include this rule:

"It is forbidden to bribe settlements. Forts, diplomats and armies are still allowed."

Please be kind and answer if you agree or not.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo del Sur View Post
    Hi! After doing some runs and tests I think we should include a new rule to keep the sense of the HS. And this is why I am proposing a vote and putting it to consideration of the admins.

In this Mod, since there are almost no buildings, bribing settlements is incredibly cheap (less than 10k), which in my opinion is kind of ridiculous and has little of reality.

This is why I ask you if we should include this rule:

"It is forbidden to bribe settlements. Forts, diplomats and armies are still allowed."

Please be kind and answer if you agree or not.

Thank you
    I agree, no fun otherwise

I definitely agree.

Agreed, whilst I think you should be able to and you can counter bribing settlements by garrisoning properly or administration:

You tend to have to try about two dozen times for a successful settlement-bribing attempt and almost all things under extreme reloading is killjoy.