Thread: which mod?

Default which mod?

hi all!
    i was wondering what mod is "better" i know is a subjective answer but was asking some facts on which mod should i download for TATW
    p.s. if this thread its in a wrong place sorry

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: which mod?

You should try MOS. In my opinion, it is the best sub mod out there.

but there are also a lot of other users that claim DaC is better...the main purpose of this was to have "a list" of facts way this is better that the other....

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

why not both? you should do 2 folders with m2tw and install the mods.

You can try out both mods, install TATW 3.2 first ( 3.0 both parts + 3.2 ) make another copy of whole Third_Age_3 folder so that you have two folders with TATW files, and just install each mod into each separate folder. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12974652
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

DAC for me. I prefer more factions to choose from which is DAC. Although I recommend waiting for new version
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

have a look HERE for the complete list of sumbods available for TATW 3.2

on my personal tastes, I would suggest both MOS (whether a pure installation or with directors' cut or reunited kingdoms submods is up to you, the more the better but also possibly more problems to install/make it work) and DAC, but for sure FROGS and PCP are also very nice submods.

just consider what follows and make up your own idea

FROGS is an old one, but does not change very much in front of a Vanilla TATW.
    PCP is also old and stable, but it changes really much (too much in my tastes).
    MOS is the most played I think (or it was so at least), it does offer the highest customization and IMO is the most close to the original idea of vanilla TATW.
    DAC is still in beta, I love it and it includes many modifications/adaptations that the community asked during the last years, but personally I'm waiting for the new release before giving it an in-depth try.

EDIT: I forgot Leo's alternative patch, consider it as an unofficial 3.something TATW
    Last edited by Flinn; September 15, 2014 at 05:36 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader