Thread: Looking for certain files...

Default Looking for certain files...

I've been working on a mod to take much of the graphics from MTW over to the RTW engine.

My problem is I can't find the MTW files with the UI graphics, event picture graphics, faction starting position maps (shown at campaign faction selection screen), and some other things.

I have a .bif converter and have transferred unit cards, unit info pics, faction icons, music etc, but I'm stuck at the above.

+rep for any help.

Default Re: Looking for certain files...

Since i don't have the files un-packed due to a recent corruption of the game, i can tell you that the faction starting maps are located inside of the imperial campaign directory (data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign) as for the others i couldn't tell you of the top of my head, if you would like i can go and locate them?

Wong Game, my bad

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

If you could post up some screens on the very stuff you want help with, it will be MUCH easier to provide you with some exact answers or to help you out in general. Once that happens it will be easy for (at least) me to help once I exactly know what you actually want to locate etc. Some screens will do just that...

- A