Thread: CTD at loading screen/ non-steam install

Default CTD at loading screen/ non-steam install

Hello,

I have been playing this mod for years. For some reason I decided to re-install everything to try a new submod. Everything installs fine, but when I launch the game it loads, the title screen appears and then CTD. I don't know what to do. It's been a long time since I played any computer games and my modalese is a bit rusty.

I did the two install exes, 3.1 patch then 3.2. No dice. I rebooted after a additional install and still the same result.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but would like to pointed in the right direction! I miss this mod! I also like to run RAF music mod since its all LOTR music from the films. Still possible to do this?

Thanks!

Default Re: CTD at loading screen/ non-steam install

Use these instructions: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13675060

Good luck!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I was installing it in the correct folder. Tried a third time, no dice. The loading screen says TA 3.0. I suspect it should be saying 3.2. I installed everything correctly. Could it be the scripts or something?

Ended up using the universal batch file to exe and launched without a problem. Hope this helps others if they are experiencing the same problem.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?661279

Never mind, immediate CTD when a battle has loaded.

Turn off/disable your Daylight Saving Settings in your PC's Time and Date- Time Zone.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

That worked! Thanks!