Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: IB2 IBFD II Developments

Default Re: IB2 IBFD II Developments

I'm not a DBM player since it has a lot of things I don't like, but they seem like a good bunch of chaps so if you can help them so they can help you, I'm in favor of that.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I am currently preparing a new build for IB2 which uses the Lombard units from "Barbarian" DBM. Progress continues.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

I would like to see screenshots from the actual campaign map, if possible.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

As soon as we have examination by Rio, we will post pics of the latest build

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

RELEASE THE DAMN MOD BEFORE I PISS MESELF! [Loud fart and burp while holding my wine chalice.]

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think we both know that has already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    I think we both know that has already happened.
    RELEASE THE DAMN MOD BEFORE I PISS MYSELF A SECOND TIME!

GODS I WANTED TO PLAY IB2 THEN!

Seriously, though, you guys, take all the time you need. I'm sure the finished product will be sweet.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Easy, guys, easy. Don't get too emotional. We are working on it...

The IB2 team might be interested to know about the TimeWithArmy condition, an extremely useful EDCT/EDA condition which tracks your sub-commanders/auxiliary generals time spent inside a stack(non-commanding FM when you have more than 1 FM in a stack). NOTE: this only works for non-commanding FMs in a stack, which is fine since the commanding FM is usually the benefactor of so many other triggers(any PostBattle trigger will solely affect them for eg.)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Skahn View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Army-Condition

The only issue is that TimeWithArmy can be easily reset, similar to the TimeInRegion condition. Thus, to mitigate that, I made a hidden tracking trait that will preserve your time spent with an army as a character:

So now sub-commanders who serve at least 3 years under another commander will gain the Blooded CommandExperience level, and the intelligent ones will become good tacticians after 5 years of service. I've also added new triggers for our new 2.3 traits where this concept can apply, and added a new MilitaryTribune trigger for sub-commanders as well. The triggers posted above are all tested and working--but the newer triggers I've made haven't been tested yet(though they should be working as well, theoretically).
    Unfortunately for the last two triggers, they use EB specific traits like NaturalIntelligence and CommandExperience, but it is no trouble to replace them with something IBII or vanilla specific
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Ok, great ones Gengis, they'll come at hand for sure, as we'll add governor and field-deployed traits. This system will be integrated among them, sure

Happy to help

IMO every mod out there should know about the highly useful and immersive TimeWithArmy condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Skahn View Post
    Happy to help

IMO every mod out there should know about the highly useful and immersive TimeWithArmy condition.
    Thank You Genghis. This is a great addition!!

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Currently I am adding in the lombard units from DBM - Barbarian. The faction is looking good with a total of 6 units added in this weekend. Pics to follow soon.

Also as a side note, The lombard archer unit models have been modified to have arrows when the bow is drawn back for a more realistic unit. I do not remember when or who originally created this technique to modify archer units, but I hope to eventually implement this feature in all of the IB2FD archer units for all factions.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

you mean the bowstring animation? If you need any help with its implementation let me know

yes, the bowstrings... have been implemented in the pack, there will be just need to adapt for all previous existing units...
    ok, it will be a secondary activity for later, not that important atm as does not change anything in the gameplay, but is on the list.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    you mean the bowstring animation? If you need any help with its implementation let me know
    That is correct

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post

Don't be surprised if I call on you when I start modifying the bowmen models.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

more units have been added to the mod. I will post some pics later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    more units have been added to the mod. I will post some pics later this week.
    If I was addicted to this mod like a crack fiend searching for the next bag of rocks, I'd be having some serious withdrawals right about now.

I can has mod now?

Seriously, though, I can't wait to see the work you guys have done.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

It is a bit quiet but we are working behind the scenes