Thread: Map Markers?

Icon5 Map Markers?

Just curious how to enable/add map markers to the battlefield. I see a lot of YouTubers use it to explain or mark down their strategy and I would like to know how to get it.
    Any help would be great, thanks!

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOsh3bvevMw

Default Re: Map Markers?

Watch the video closely. There are buttons above the minimap. They don't exist in SP.

The 3 buttons above the map. Red, blue and green. It's only for multiplayer/replays i think.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Dwarven Berserker's Avatar Campidoctor

The drawing tool is disabled for single player, but you can enable them if you want to, just go to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts, and open preferences.script. Now search for the entry "ui_telestration_always_on false" and change it to "ui_telestration_always_on true" (excluding quotation marks).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    this signature is completely pointless. have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarven Berserker View Post
    The drawing tool is disabled for single player, but you can enable them if you want to, just go to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts, and open preferences.script. Now search for the entry "ui_telestration_always_on false" and change it to "ui_telestration_always_on true" (excluding quotation marks).

Nice! Thanks. + Rep!