Thread: What are you currently building?

Default What are you currently building?

I would like to know, in your minecraft world what are you currently building at the moment? Do you have any ideas on what you are constructing?

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Default Re: What are you currently building?

I've been playing the Crash landing map on the Feed the Beast launcher; been digging an underground railway to the nearest (worldgen) abandoned city, which is where the map puts uncraftable loot. Kinda boring, and not a hundred percent necessary given the presence of things like jetpacks and hang gliders in the modpack, but its fast, safe, reliable, and doesn't cost any energy.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: What are you currently building?

In SP, I am currently building a Roman-style bridge across a river that runs between my newly constructed castle and a village two kilometres away. In any MC game I play, be it SP or MP, I always build a full-scale road network between all kinds of places, so the bridge is also part of the highway that runs from my castle through the village to the nether portal cave I have built. A major intersection in the highway leads to another cave that has end-portal. I am still building the latter road.

As for MP, I have just joined my first server that has over a thousand players, and I managed to find a decent building spot in the desert while playing survival. So currently I am building an rich Moroccan-style house there (since it fits the area and allows me to use local resource of sand), while repeatedly trying to mine for diamonds so that I can sell them for money which allows me to buy sandstone. Thankfully my house is in the isolated parts of the map, so I don't have the threat of being looted right now (even though it is a peaceful server, your belongings outside your tiny patch of claimed land can be freely taken away by anyone).
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक