Thread: Graphics

Default Graphics

Hello,

Like this mod quite a bit. But the graphics don't seem that good compared to other mods I've tried. (AIO and Radious)

Can anyone recommend some good graphics mods to use with DEI?

Thanks,

Default Re: Graphics

If you mean graphical enhancements, we haven't really done any as far as I know. This is so that GEM and other graphics mods are compatible.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I can't play without GEM.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

You just have to add GEM and Aztec lights !
    ( Fully compatible )

really! GEM is the answer you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Purplzhazy View Post
    You just have to add GEM and Aztec lights !
    ( Fully compatible )
    OK thanks, I didn't know it was

Durador's Avatar Civis

Also with the new emperor edition (patch 15) the game will get new graphics.
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...mperor-Edition

Awesome, thanks all.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Rob003 View Post
    Awesome, thanks all.
    Combine G.E.M and Gerulas Graphic enhancement mod. It looks really good with those two combined.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    Combine G.E.M and Gerulas Graphic enhancement mod. It looks really good with those two combined.
    Okay will give that a go!

I've tried installing GEM 3x without success. It's because I use windows 8.1. Very annoying. Even ENB on Skyrim looks awful on my machine.

Missing out Damn 8.1!