Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded Update News

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded Update News

Update November 2018
    Discontinued due to completely loss of motivation for Medieval II Modding. Please stick to original EB II that every year is becoming better and better.

Brace yourselves, a great addiction came to EB2 from me and MIKE GOLF:
    Extended Offices Expanded Submod!

The Latest version will always be included here:
    Link

Factions included:
    1) Makedonia
    2) Epeiros
    3) Arche Seleukeia
    4) Ptolemaioi
    5) Baktria
    6) Pergamon
    7) Koinon Hellenon
    8) Kimmerios Bosporos

Coming in the future:
    1) Armenia
    2) Parthia
    3) Pontos

I want to credit Atraphoenix for the original idea of this submod.
    Finally i want to credit MIKE GOLF for his great and continued help. Thanks for the help mate.

Some info about the content:
    More to come!

Makedonia
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Makedonia
    11 Crown Offices for Makedonians: Diadochos of Antigonos I Monophthalmos (Successor of Antigonos I Monophthalmos -Unique for Antigonos Gonatas), Diadochos of Demetrios Poliorketes (Successor of Demetrios Poliorketes - Unique for Antigonos Gonatas), Diadochos of Antigonos II Gonatas (Successor of Antigonos II Gonatas - Unique for Makedonian first Faction Heir), Legacy of Antigonids, Archistrategos (Commander-in-Chief), Dioiketes (Minister of Finance), Royal Secretariat (Ministry of Administration) , Epihipparchos of the Hetairoi (Commander of Companions) ,Chiliarchos of the Agema phalangites (Commander of Agema phalangites), Chiliarchos of the Hypaspistes (Commander of Hypaspiste) ,Chiliarchos of the Peltastai Makedonikoi (Commander of Peltastai Makedonikoi)

Epeiros

Epeiros
    10 Crown Offices for Epeirotai: Legacy of Alexander the Great (Unique for Pyrrhus), Diadochos of Pyrrhus (Successor of Pyrrhus - Unique for Epeirotai first Faction Heir), Legacy of Pyrrhus, Archistrategos (Commander-in-Chief), Dioiketes (Minister of Finance), Royal Secretariat (Ministry of Administration) , Epihipparchos of the Molosson Agema (Commander of Molossoi) ,Chiliarchos of the Chaeonion Agema (Commander of Chaeonai Agema), Chiliarchos of the Hypaspistes (Commander of Hypaspiste) ,Chiliarchos of the Pheraspides (Commander of Pheraspides)

Arche Seleukeia

Arche Seleukeia
    Legacy of Megas Alexandros, Diadochos of Seleukos I Nikator, Legacy of Seleukos Nikator, Archistratęgos, Arche Seleukeia Dioiketes, Archigrammateus, Epihipparchos of the Hetairoi, Epihipparchos of Kataphraktoi, Chiliarchos of the Hypaspistai, Chiliarchos of the Peltastai Makedonikoi, Chiliarchos of the Argyraspides, Elefantarchos

These ancillaries are giving great historical accuracy, strategic depth and role playing elements to EB II. All completed after heavy historical research.

Update:

Currently i rebalance all the ancillaries, this is huge work. I will update when i have more news.

Update 2:

Arche Seleukeia ones almost finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0014.jpg   0013.jpg   0010.jpg   Village 2.jpg   Village.jpg  

Hetairoi.jpg   Peltastai.jpg   Hypaspistai.jpg  
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; November 04, 2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Updated.

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Mod. Beta 1 is coming soon with Makedonia.

I think now the next faction will be Koinon Hellenon.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 23, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Mod. Beta 1 is coming soon with Makedonia.

If you have any addictions,recommendations or anything else please share. This is ongoing project. But help is needed. See first post.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 05, 2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Update

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices. Beta 1 is coming soon with Makedonia.

The term satrap wasn't in use for European provinces ,the word is from Persian origin.It was in use for freshly conquer provinces in Asia from Alexander,and sometimes even the same man appointed by Darius,was keeped by Alexander,only for low unrest in that province.Its better to those in game who will govern Makedonia,to have title something like those who has the royal ring,or those who was given royal ring(many basileos have manmade rings from rubin stones,and when they was in some campaign away from homeland,they symbolicaly gives the ring to the regent).For those who will govern with Korinthos,Hegemon of Hellada is good term,because the controlling the Isthmus,Acrocorinth,Chalkis and Demetrias,actually controlling the Hellada,like historian said,those places was fetters of Greece.For other provinces on Balkan,for those with "barbaric" population,term Klerorch is good(because Klerorchia was systematically colonisation on that province).Also term Basilikoi Hiperetas ,or royal sectretarian ,title which have Eumenes ,who was appointed for finance.Anyway you have full support from me, for this submod,cheers.
    Last edited by AntigonGonat; September 02, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

Ok first of all i am happy for the insterest and the suggestions.
    I will keep the term Satrapy for the Asian provinces and Thrace. Because the Lysimachus was the satrap of Thrace until 281 b.c. But the cleruchy in Classical Greece, was a specialized type of colony established by Athens. So doesn't fit.
    I can add the royal secretariat to crown offices.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 03, 2014 at 08:46 AM.

I agree the term satrapy doesn't feel so good for western regions but i don't have anything better to change it.

Yes,satrap can be use for Asian provinces...and for big Hellenic cities,archon maybe...

I schedule something very big for the first version. I will see how it goes. Prepare for the biggest Submod for EB2 so far.

I will checking this thread every hour,so looking forward for this submod.

"No man ever set up more absolute rulers in Greece than Antigonus" by Polybius,so tyrant and tyranny will be matched for Antigonus system of rulling.
    Last edited by AntigonGonat; September 03, 2014 at 01:03 AM.

Agreed Antigonos Gonatas was a great leader of Makedonias
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 04, 2014 at 09:43 AM.

7 Crown Offices: Archistrategos (Commander-in-Chief), Dioiketes (Minister of Finance), Royal Secretariat (Ministry of Administration) , Epihipparchos of the Hetairoi (Commander of Companions) ,Chiliarchos of the Agema phalangites (Commander of Agema phalangites), Chiliarchos of the Hypaspistes (Commander of Hypaspiste) ,Chiliarchos of the Peltastai Makedonikoi (Commander of Peltastai Makedonikoi)
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 05, 2014 at 01:11 PM.

And 20 Satrapies/Eparchia/Hyparchiai :
    Eparchia Makedonias
    Satrapeia Thrakis Hellenikes
    Satrapeia Mikras Asias
    Hyparchia Kappadokias
    Eparchia Megales Hellados
    Hyparchia Sikelias
    Eparchia Eipirou
    Eparchia Notiou Hellados
    Hyparchia Kentrikis Hellados
    Hyparchia Aegeou
    Satrapeia Pontou Hellenikou
    Hyparchia Illyrias Helenikes
    Hyparchia Thrakis Barbarikes
    Hyparchia Illyrias Barbarikes
    Satrapeia Skythias Hellenikes
    Satrapeia Syrias
    Satrapeia Aigyptou
    Eparchia Italias
    Satrapeia Afrikis
    Eparchia Galatias Hellenikes
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 05, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    6 Crown Offices: Archistrategos (Commander-in-Chief), Dioiketes (Minister of Finance), Royal Secretariat (Ministry of Administration) , Leader of Etairoi (Commander of the Companions ),Leader of Agema phalangites (Commander of the Agema phalangites), Leader of Hypaspistes (Commander of the Hypaspiste)
    First two is good in my opinion,Royal secretariat like I said before Basilikoi Hipereta,Leader of Hetairoi ,you can change leader in Hipparch,or Hipparch of Hetairoi,and of Leader of Agema,and Hypaspistes,you can change leader of this two in Strategos,or Taxiarch.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    And 18 Satrapies :
    Satrapeia Makedonias
    Satrapeia Thrakis Hellenikes
    Satrapeia Mikras Asias
    Satrapeia Kappadokias
    Satrapeia Megales Hellados
    Satrapeia Sikelias
    Satrapeia Eipirou
    Satrapeia Notiou Hellados
    Satrapeia Kentrikis Hellados
    Satrapeia Aegeou
    Satrapeia Ionias
    Satrapeia Pontou Hellenikou
    Satrapeia Illyrias Helenikes
    Satrapeia Thrakis Barbarikes
    Satrapeia Illyrias Barbarikes
    Satrapeia Skythias Hellenikes
    Satrapeia Syrias
    Satrapeia Aigyptou
    for historical small cities why not add Hyparchia instead of satrapia.
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

The satrapies of Hellenistic factions were much smaller than satrapies under the Persians. Also every satrapie is chosen carefully for historical accurancy and every single is very important. But the term Hyparchia fits for smaller regions.

Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 04, 2014 at 09:25 PM.

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded. Missions are coming to EB2. Beta 1 is coming soon with Makedonia.

See first post for updates.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded. Missions are coming to EB2. Beta 1 is coming soon with Makedonia.

ok.
    Last edited by clone; September 04, 2014 at 03:12 PM.
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded. Missions are coming to EB2. Beta 1 is coming 7/9 with Makedonia.

To be honest, you're better off simply using the term Strategos, that's the Greek term the Seleukids used to refer to Satraps

PS Like what you are trying to achieve here by the way the more emersion the better, I think the Seleukids and Ptolemies could do with some treatment too
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; September 07, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded 2.01. Missions are coming to EB2. Beta 2 with Makedonia Released!

First post updated! Please give feedback.

Default Re: [Submod] Extended Offices Expanded 2.01. Missions are coming to EB2. Beta 2 with Makedonia Released!

New version added.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast