Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul View Post
    Hi Bogia!! First time with EB2 and decided to straight download your mod.

Just a quick question about ReallyBadAi...why didn't you include some files like pathfinding and battle config?
    Fixed
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by Porphyrogenita View Post
    Thanks for this compilation - much appreciated. A couple of points:
    1) The boosted Eleutheroi now seem to prevent AI Pergamon from expanding into Nikea and possibly also Carthage (into Syracuse).
    2) I used winmerge to revert the bodyguard upkeep values to the original ones to prevent the issue in post #164 and that seemed to work.
    3) Is it my imagination or does Ptolemy become of vassal of AS within the first 12 turns each game?
    I really liked the extra traits and ancilliaries - very much added to the role-playing.
    Regards
    P.
    1) Pergamon into syracuse? Don't now what happens now with the latest updates. I think it is a CAI related problem. But after that pergamon is weak, it needs time.
    2) Fixed
    3) Don't know about that. Try a new campaign with the new changes
    Also thank MIKE GOLF about the extra traits and ancillaries. He helped very much, without him i would be still working.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by meh_cd View Post
    Does this mod fix the agent voices on the campaign map? I assume it is something that will be fixed in a future release of the full mod, but it would be nice to hear feedback from your diplomats, spies, etc. even if it is using the original audio files from Rome.
    Well the answer is no but you gave me a good idea.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.1 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Hi for some reason I can't recruit general units. No matter what I do not even allied chains don't give me the option

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.1 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

scratch that I don't think this mod will install for me at all i'm not getting this year in history either :/

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas302 View Post
    Hi for some reason I can't recruit general units. No matter what I do not even allied chains don't give me the option
    The generals are working, build an allied government democracy or oligarchy

scratch that I don't think this mod will install for me at all i'm not getting this year in history either :/
    I will investigate this issue.

Thank you, I put put the extracted folders into the EB2 folder and overwrite what's there but it's just vanilla EB when I start the game

Hi b0Gia. Does this modpack gives you an option on which modes do you wish to install or does it automaticly install all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by ludizoki View Post
    Hi b0Gia. Does this modpack gives you an option on which modes do you wish to install or does it automaticly install all of them?
    Don't give you the option but if you don't like something you can ask me to remove it as a requested fix

Thank you, I put put the extracted folders into the EB2 folder and overwrite what's there but it's just vanilla EB when I start the game
    Try to build a watchtower, if you build a village you have the modpack.

I can build villages, not recruit generals or get this year in histroy

I can build villages, not recruit generals or get this year in histroy
    To recruit generals you need allied government oligarchic or democratic. This year in history don't work and i must find why.

I have tried both allied government oligarchic and democratic and still can't recruit generals

I have tried both allied government oligarchic and democratic and still can't recruit generals
    You can't recruit them everywhere:

A little info more:

You are Aedui or Arverni you can recruit generals from all Celtic regions.

You are Pritanoi you can recruit generals from all Briton regions.
    You are Boii you can recruit generals from all Celtic regions.
    You are Sweboz you can recruit generals from all Germanic regions.
    You are Lugia you can recruit generals from all Baltic regions.
    You are Getai you can recruit generals from all Dacian regions.
    You are Lusotannan you can recruit generals from Iberian regions.
    You are Arevaci you can recruit generals from Iberian regions.
    You are Rome you can recruit generals from all Italy regions.
    You are Carthage you can recruit generals from all Punic regions.
    You are Numidia you can recruit generals from all Numidian regions.
    You are Saba you can recruit generals from all Arabian regions.
    You are Nabatu you can recruit generals from all Arabian regions.
    You are Seleukid you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Makedonia you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions and Hellenic regions.
    You are Pergamon you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Ptolemaioi you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Epeiros you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic and Hellenic regions.
    You are Bosporan you can recruit generals from all Hellenic regions.
    You are Baktria you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Koinon hellenon you can recruit generals from all Hellenic regions.
    You are Hayasdan you can recruit generals from all Caucasus.
    You are Pontos you can recruit generals from all Anatolia. (Asia Minor)
    You are Gandhara you can recruit generals from all Indian regions.
    You are Sauromatae you can recruit generals from all Sarmatian regions.
    You are Parthia you can recruit generals from all Daha regions.
    You are Saka you can recruit generals from all Saka regions.

The OP is very confusing. Is the link to the mod compilation actually there?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuycidides View Post
    The OP is very confusing. Is the link to the mod compilation actually there?
    Wait for an update soon.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; May 14, 2015 at 05:28 PM.

Sorry to bother again -.- but it all works except the this year in history thing but I've noticed I can't get past the end of my fourth turn with this mod on:/ it crashes when it reaches the rebel faction

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Ermmm... is this released? I can't seem to find the links... the "Main Mod" / "Download Here" section is empty... whats up with that?

EDIT: NVM! Trawled through the thread! Sorry! Can't wait for 5.2 !

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Ermmm... is this released? I can't seem to find the links... the "Main Mod" / "Download Here" section is empty... whats up with that?l

EDIT: NVM! Trawled through the thread! Sorry! Can't wait for 5.2 !
    If you are a roman fan i bet that you are going to love it, i worked hard with the legionis ancillaries, the early roman legions and the historical armies and garissons. The rome is the new superpower and they are not many factions to challenge their power.