Thread: Unit Highlighting Not Working, Very Annoying Bug, Anyway I Can Fix This?

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon8 Unit Highlighting Not Working, Very Annoying Bug, Anyway I Can Fix This?

I recently tried installing the call of warhammer mod but I had problems and it didn't work. I took it off and now highlighting units does not work at all, also when you press the middle button to highlight enemies and allies, nothing comes up.

How do you fix this? I was just reading this..

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ng-not-working

I am worried my save games may now be corrupted with this problem and if i re-installed med2 and had a fresh install of THERA then it won't work!

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Unit Highlighting Not Working, Very Annoying Bug, Anyway I Can Fix This?

Would re-installing it fix it?

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Unit Highlighting Not Working, Very Annoying Bug, Anyway I Can Fix This?

Sorry this is beyond me

Aw dammit, well I guess I should just play my campaign, what I link I think is the only analysis of this issue. I should have never installed that damn warhammer mod i cant get it to work anyway, I should have made a back up before installing it.

I suppose not being able to see your units highlighted would make battles harder.

Still, do you think a system restore would fix it? I hope my game can be restored to what it previously was.

Actually I don't think doing that will work, does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I'd suggest a complete reinstall of M2 if you haven't done so already.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Yes I will try that today or tonight maybe, my concern is the save file is already corrupted and nothing would change if I use it on a fresh install.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellus88 View Post
    Yes I will try that today or tonight maybe, my concern is the save file is already corrupted and nothing would change if I use it on a fresh install.
    Corrupted saves usually can't be fixed. So play something else or start a new save is your best option, if it is corrupted.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

change disable_arrow_markers=1 to disable_arrow_markers=0 in .cfg file?
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Thanks a lot, it worked! You are a true Legend, I actually re-installed my game but it was not a waste, a fresh install is good for other mods since originally, it was thewarhammer mod that I could not get to work anyway that changed these settings.