Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Development preview of Spain

Default Re: Development preview of Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    Hi Steph! Lord Davn... is one pawn ahead!

Steveholmes, I actually made that unit for ntw3 and the spanish rosters since v3 but fullin does pretty much everything else creatively in terms of units in ntw3.

I would like to congratulate Steph on amazing work with his Spanish units.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomanfan View Post
    Steveholmes, I actually made that unit for ntw3 and the spanish rosters since v3 but fullin does pretty much everything else creatively in terms of units in ntw3.

I would like to congratulate Steph on amazing work with his Spanish units.
    I have to honestly say, if it weren't for amazing chaps like yourself and Steph and many others, the original NTW version is a half baked patatoe, which started with great ideas from Empire but never fully materialized. I had NTW on my computer since 2010 and got bored quickly, only to find this site and use mods for ETW and NTW. Now Sir otto, would you be able to make sappers build redoubts, for NTW. Like the what Empire had for thier generals?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Ricardos : died 1794
    Las Casas: died in 1803.
    Carjaval : died in 1794

Castanos is already in.

So that's only 2 valid proposal out of 6

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Ricardos : died 1794
    Las Casas: died in 1803.
    Carjaval : died in 1794

Castanos is already in.

So that's only 2 valid proposal out of 6
    Hahaha.... I can't pass a Quick one. Yes i know those died a bit before 1805. But, if one day you, decide to do a sub mod before Napoléon took power like in 1789.. They may be usefull. Especially that Spain, Carlos IV invaded the Rousillion region to défend the catalan populations, the church and his cousin Louis XVI. Of the first coalition. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campa...lutionary_Wars
    As we both know that it didnt pan out well for Spain, and the new revolutionary forces of France almost invaded the catalan region of Spain. Until the lover of the Queen and subsequently became the prime minister of Spain and called the "prince of peace" Manuel Godoy demanded peace and even an alliance with France, with the proposed sneak attack of Portugal.

Hi Steph, suggestion. Would you add thePuerta de Alcalá ("Alcalá Gate") for Madrid?

If one day you want to add more for he Spanish army I know of a great modder Mr. Carricanta that added a huge list and uniform references.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...EONIC-UNIFORMS

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Already used that when making my Spanish army list. Problme of Spain: there are dozens of different uniforms. To the point where the concept of "uniform" is doubtfull. But it is not possible to make all of them it would take a long time, and many atlases. So I tried to make a compromise by using some representative units.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Already used that when making my Spanish army list. Problme of Spain: there are dozens of different uniforms. To the point where the concept of "uniform" is doubtfull. But it is not possible to make all of them it would take a long time, and many atlases. So I tried to make a compromise by using some representative units.
    I noticed!! I just was doing some research when I saw that. So decided to paste it here for future reference for later projects.

Already your great work on the Spanish army is a huge plus.

Did you see what I paste for you for the Catalonian army? Being that you didn't feel sastified with the Catalonian armed citizens, or miqueletes or segadors.
    Last edited by Steveholmes; May 25, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

I have found a great site which explains many details of the armies of Napoleon, and its tactics.

http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napole...n.html#spain10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123