Thread: Bloody Islands

Default Bloody Islands

So I reinstalled MTW the other day, from having vivid memories of when I used to play it and how fun it was, so I was owning it up as England and controlled all of europe except 1 island, I kept sending boats into the sea around it then they dissapeared, this isnt the only island I had trouble acessing, then eventually ALL my boats dissapeared not just the ones around that island and I ran out of time and the campaign ended, 1 province from total victory.

Any idea how to fix this? :hmmm:

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Default Re: Bloody Islands

Quote Originally Posted by drxchaos
    So I reinstalled MTW the other day, from having vivid memories of when I used to play it and how fun it was, so I was owning it up as England and controlled all of europe except 1 island, I kept sending boats into the sea around it then they dissapeared, this isnt the only island I had trouble acessing, then eventually ALL my boats dissapeared not just the ones around that island and I ran out of time and the campaign ended, 1 province from total victory.

Any idea how to fix this? :hmmm:
    Which Island? If it is Malta or Rhodes, you're doing something wrong: IE, you need to drag your ship onto the part of the map the enlarged portion (since malta and rhodes are both quite small) is pointing to.

Cant remember the name of it but its the 3rd island on the left from the bottom right of the map, if that makes sense :S and Im pretty sure im not doing anything wrong, no enemy ships in the way, ports on all the towns, my ships just keep dissapearing (not storms either)

Nutsack's Avatar Primicerius

sounds like malta to me... and it also sounds like some bug.. or maybe the faction that is inhabiting malta has a great fleet protecting it?

nope, no fleets in the sea at all, i destroyed everything just 1 island left with some byzantine on it, guess its a bug (im not using up to date patch)

Are they getting destroyed (are you getting messages about naval combat) or are they just vanishing?