Thread: Slow passing turn

Default Slow passing turn

After playing a while I notice that the turn passing speed is much slower than in other mods. I guess it is because the diplomats are kept in a confined area so they try to move around, pushing each other and try to negotiate every turn that causes the turns go slower.
    Is there any solution for this? Thanks.

Default Re: Slow passing turn

Quote Originally Posted by naq View Post
    After playing a while I notice that the turn passing speed is much slower than in other mods. I guess it is because the diplomats are kept in a confined area so they try to move around, pushing each other and try to negotiate every turn that causes the turns go slower.
    Is there any solution for this? Thanks.
    I doubt the diplomats add significantly to any turn slowness. Most factions only have a single diplomat. Perhaps you can try to bribe all the diplomats.

Their well being so normal in the other mod takes only a few seconds but that in this mod takes at least 2 to 3 minutes

The diplomats were made unbribable, remember?

All diplomats are focused at the end of a place and that place can not go anywhere all

Quote Originally Posted by rongdotrathu View Post
    All diplomats are focused at the end of a place and that place can not go anywhere all
    That should save them time then. There was an idea somewhere to shorten the diplomat animations to decrease turn time. I do not remember where it was being discussed. It might have been in Stainless Steel. If someone has made a shorter animation, you could try that to see if it saves time.

Are you patched up to at least patch 3?

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    The diplomats were made unbribable, remember?
    Ah, yes, I think you're right. Thanks k/t.

I've upgraded to the latest versions and patches including 3 but that was not the last time is still spent each turn is slow or is it my machine configuration

If not because of diplomats, then what is the cause of the slowness, even at the beginning turns?

If so then is it better to remove some of the unnecessary scripts, for example the supply thing?

You can try that and gauge the effect on end turn times.