Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal

Default Re: 1400 children raped by Pakistanis in South Yorkshire?

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    That line of thought, that is just terrifying, and something I've seen displayed a lot in extremely zealous people like members of ALS (active leftists Students) or ANTIFA's (antifascists) and in "progressive" types.

Highlighting it would probably have done so, if the reporting was race baitin, does not justify not investigating, and is in fact a racist attitude itself. If you believe that the community in which these men operated would not have been horrified (and members apparently where) then you ascribe to them less human decency than you expect from other people.

Caelifer_1991's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by neoptolemos View Post
    Indeed. I was just wondering do we know anything about the public opinion on the matter?
    That depends upon the segment of public opinion. Among those already resentful or sceptical of immigration and multiculturalism, and among the long term unemployed, I imagine this will be a nice rallying cry to speed the process of people converting to fascism, among the middle class it will probably be reacted to with increased emphasis on cracking down on paedophilia and improvement of the police force. The upper class will probably be relatively despondent, wondering what the implications will be if any of their investments in the area and/ or how they might use the increase of social and ethnic tensions to their advantage. The police will attempt to use this as a further excuse to... well, excuse, the increased police presence in areas of and arrest of ethnic minorities at rates several times higher than the ethnic English population.
    Last edited by Caelifer_1991; August 27, 2014 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pielstick View Post
    By later this evening somebody will be along in this thread to downplay the fact the vast majority of perpetrators were Pakistani, and to call you all racists for bringing attention to this fact.

Thus is the problem in the UK.
    I think there is certainly a predatory male underclass within the British Pakistani minority analogous to one in the black British community which in their case is problematic to certain inner city gang culture.
    The mostly South Asian defendants in the grooming case in my area certainly fit that profile.

IMO the Police etc however are clearly trying to obfuscate laziness on their part by playing into people's fears on (Asians, Muslims etc) having special treatment. That is the subtext to their ludicrous claims of punishment and chastisement if they investigated the crimes.

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Those who hid this away for fear of being called rasist should be persecuted and sent to jail for a long, long time. They failed at their job and were actually part of the crime since they were hiding it. Every single one that was part of hiding it should go to jail. They should never have anything to do working in any job where they might have to deal with children. An example has to be set that hiding crime for political correctness is never okay.

Rapists should be deported to the worst hit ebola areas of west africa and quarantined with ebola patients.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

As I understand it, police budgets are under constant pressure to shrink.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pielstick View Post
    By later this evening somebody will be along in this thread to downplay the fact the vast majority of perpetrators were Pakistani, and to call you all racists for bringing attention to this fact.

Thus is the problem in the UK.
    That gives you the issue of the horrifuying crimes of Harris, Saville, Farbairn, Smith at al. Yes these animals are predators and scum, but do not make the mistake of saying 'well it only happens in x community, that is as dangerous as saying it doesn't happen in x community,

^^^
    Surely it's about different methodologies?

The white man practices good old fashioned Occidental pedophilia. Teacher/student, parental/child, coach/team etc abuse. Years of dedication and solo effort on internet chat rooms.

These Asiatics are clearly doing something different.

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Quote Originally Posted by justicar5 View Post
    If it is true (and the numbers really don't matter, if it was 10 it's to many) It proves one thing: we are awful at believing the victims of sexual crimes in the UK< whether the criminals are famous, influential, or a specific race, it doesn't matter, they rack up horrifying catalogues of abuse over years before they are caught. This goes beyond race, look at the other recent cases, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Sir Nicholas Fairbairn, Cyril Smith and now these scum, the list goes on, and it shows their is something systematically wrong with law enforcement and with culture over this issue, and over sexual violence in general.
    That's a good point mate.+rep
    Do you think that there was a lack of information? Under-reporting or fear of reporting the cases? Lack of police initiative for undertaking thorough investigations regarding these incidents or it was more like "I don't want to know-I won't tell/get involved" situation going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Caelifer_1991 View Post
    That depends upon the segment of public opinion. Among those already resentful or sceptical of immigration and multiculturalism, and among the long term unemployed, I imagine this will be a nice rallying cry to speed the process of people converting to fascism, among the middle class it will probably be reacted to with increased emphasis on cracking down on paedophilia and improvement of the police force. The upper class will probably be relatively despondent, wondering what the implications will be if any of their investments in the area and/ or how they might use the increase of social and ethnic tensions to their advantage. The police will attempt to use this as a further excuse to... well, excuse, the increased police presence and arrest of ethnic minorities at rates several times higher than the ethnic English population.
    Do you think that BNP or National front or even UKIP could exploit the case for their anti-immigration rhetoric?
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razăo,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Năo vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camőes

It's probably worse now, since new suspicion will instantly take on racial overtones, rather than if the issue had been dealt with then.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Do you think that BNP or National front or even UKIP could exploit the case for their anti-immigration rhetoric?
    I would be extremely surprised if they didn't. It's possible that UKIP might abstain from such, they are radicals but with more of an anti-European Union bent, I suppose it's 50/50 with them. As for the National Front, the BNP and the English Defence League, they're probably off on Stormfront this very minute working themselves into a frenzy over it, but then again they do that anyway.

Aymer de Valence's Avatar Protector Domesticus

People are more worried about parties like UKIP using this as 'ammunition' for anti-immigration rather than the actual issue at hand, which is at least 1400 children have been raped by animals.

It says it all about left-wingers.
    Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by justicar5 View Post
    That gives you the issue of the horrifuying crimes of Harris, Saville, Farbairn, Smith at al. Yes these animals are predators and scum, but do not make the mistake of saying 'well it only happens in x community, that is as dangerous as saying it doesn't happen in x community,
    You can't draw parallels with characters like Rolf Harris. These were large groups of Asian men abusing young white women because they were the easiest to abuse, not abusing them because they were children. They were trafficked for prostitution. The sheer scale of the activity within these communities, defies any attempt to say that they are no different than any other. Those Asians with a Pakistani heritage (seemingly not Indian, Chinese, Irish or any other minority, have a catalogue of issues such as this across the Country and when taken together with Islamic fundamentalism present serious social issues that will not be easy to remedy.

Yes, but that is not the problem. I remember the BNP and others of their kind mentioning these issues years ago, but they've only got the ammo they have because other, supposedly more "moderate" and "humane", groups actively ignored the issue. Same in other places - for example, in Germany, there was a case of a young man who was murdered by a group of Turks one or two years ago. First thing the mayor of his town did was organize a campaign against neo-Nazis. The cynicism of that beggars belief. This kind of is precisely what fuels right wing extremists and lends weight to their arguments.
    I don't know whether the people involved in these cover-ups and attempts to shift the blame are bought, or infected by a particularly cynical ideology, or just plain afraid of the perpetrators, but justice needs to dealt, and swiftly, regardless of race, sex, social status, or religion of the perps. A few exemplary executions couldn't hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aymer de Valence View Post
    People are more worried about parties like UKIP using this as 'ammunition' for anti-immigration rather than the actual issue at hand, which is at least 1400 children have been raped by animals.

It says it all about left-wingers.
    The rape of 1400 girls, while terrible, has no further implications other than for the people directly involved. It is the wider issues connected to it, such as the improvement of the effectiveness of the police in preventing this from happening again in the future, and the public reaction to it, that is far more significant in the long run. Don't pretend that your supposedly profound compassion for the victims here is somehow unique to the right wing.
    Last edited by Aikanár; August 27, 2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: off-topic (personal reference)

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Gentlemen, please keep it on topic and off personal references. Thank-you.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

You know I'm actually waiting for a whitewashing PC liberal minority-lover "left-winger" to come along and try and defend the Asian perpetrators, but I get the feeling that they don't actually exist.

Where did this reputation come from because I've looked in reality and it certainly didn't come from there.

The issue I can see is that the police in England couldn't spot rape if a 300 pound sex predator started having at their backside in the hall of mirrors in Versailles. Be it some celeb groping a child in public or some kind of Pakistani sex ring involving more than a thousand victims. They probably watch Deliverance and walk away thinking theve seen a particularly rough sex scene.
    Last edited by Gatsby; August 27, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    You know I'm actually waiting for a whitewashing PC liberal minority-lover "left-winger" to come along and try and defend the Asian perpetrators, but I get the feeling that they don't actually exist. Jesus children get raped and Aymer de Valance takes to the stage to try and score vacuous political points.
    I'd be interested on what basis they could defend them!? difficult one for those you mentioned. It is interesting that the sole focus today is on the authorities for allowing this to happen rather than why this has gone on within these communities.
    Last edited by caratacus; August 27, 2014 at 04:22 PM.

Aymer de Valence's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The rape of 1400 girls, while terrible, has no further implications other than for the people directly involved. It is the wider issues connected to it, such as the improvement of the effectiveness of the police in preventing this from happening again in the future, and the public reaction to it, that is far more significant in the long run. Don't pretend that your supposedly profound compassion for the victims here is somehow unique to the right wing.
    Too late to see your ad hominem to me unfortunately, but perhaps my comment got you a little riled as there is truth to it? All I ever seem to see are liberals flocking to subtly defend the accused so as 'not to rock the multicultural boat'. The first thing on their mind is to attempt to shout down those who would even 'dare' to forge a link between this crime and culture (this is exactly why this whole situation was allowed to get out of hand in the first place!), and then it might occur to them to actually pay respect to the victim. It happened with Lee Rigby's murder, and it's happening again now.

The issue I can see is that the police in England couldn't spot rape if a 300 pound sex predator started having at their backside in the hall of mirrors in Versailles.
    And of course, councillors of certain persuasion had nothing to do with blocking the issue? That's rich, because of course, police in Scotland are so brilliant at their job that nothing slips through their fingers.

Funny because I didn't think independence had firmly taken hold yet. It seems though according to you, that Salmond's secret police is already at work
    Last edited by Aymer de Valence; August 27, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
    Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    It's probably worse now, since new suspicion will instantly take on racial overtones, rather than if the issue had been dealt with then.
    That can be done by ask all Muslims in UK renounce Islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

gang abuse by Pakistanis was wiidely known? I saw a docu about Luton a month ago were this was mentioned a lot. This doesn't suprise me so much. (when I heard the news here it in Belgium their etnicy wasn't said...
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.