Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Certain Advantages ( KoRaH ) - [Finished]

Default [HS] Certain Advantages ( KoRaH ) - [Finished]

Certain Advantages
    Kings of rivers and hills, Patched

An old power has returned, a menace to all the peoples of westeros.. He has promised us the dragons, to whoever can rule all of westeros.
    It is in his name that we start this new grand hotseat, a hotseat of eternal struggle and battle of giants!

Download link: Patch ( by Dux and yours truly ^^ )

There is no north and none may venture there, stark/bolton does not exist and dorne is all under united under Martell

Players:
    House Lannister: Mithridate
    House Gardener: Dux
    House Arryn: Silenced Ape
    House Hoare: joerock22
    House Durraneon: SoulGamesInc
    House Mudd: Dr Mac
    House Yronwood/Martell: TheBlackWolf

Feel free to discuss if you want changes to this and rules. But i find No North really speeds up the game and makes its... spicy

Admin: Korpskog

Co-admin: Matto16

Rules:

• Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade(enter lands)/attack anyone on turn 1 unless, they have not played their turn yet.
    • No destroying buildings in an under siege settlement or if the enemy is in range to besiege with an remotely equal or superior arm
    • barracks cannot be destroyed ​( added before playing turn 1 )
    • Forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    • No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one and cannot be repeatedly given
    • Princesses needs 30% odds to steal character

I will not accept brand new players into this hotseat, until it starts I will be in charge and yes I have missed westerosiIronborn hotseats

I could be convinced to Hoare or Mudd I suppose^^
    Last edited by Matto16; October 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Default Re: [HS] Certain Advantages ( KoRaH )

Nice to see you here again mith arryn is interesting but do I have time for another hotseat or must I drop one!

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Could I take Arryn or am I to "young"?

I said brand new and I meant brand new, you'd be most welcome Ape

Congratulations on becoming GS.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Can I take Hoare?

I'll take Durrandon, hopefully this will move faster than OldSwords...
    The Stormking prepares to take up the banner of the Faith in a great crusade against the heathens!

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

So be it! Mudd!

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Sign me up as Martell or Yronwood (depends of which faction will control Dorne).
    TATW HS Community Award

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Ah, I want to join this one, I will return to the Netherlands next week, can you guys wait for a week? It will probably be my only hs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    Ah, I want to join this one, I will return to the Netherlands next week, can you guys wait for a week? It will probably be my only hs.

Gaming Emeritus

I'm back (sorta), we can start if the other players want to.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Certain Advantages
    Must be a pun for when you and Dux kill everyone

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Riverknight View Post
    Must be a pun for when you and Dux kill everyone
    I'm rusty, I have not played any game nor started up medieval for 3 months. So, you guys will stand a chance

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

I could Co-admin if needed! Finaly got around setting up my modding-corner at the new crib
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Gonna try to get this going next week, will be busy until Monday but we are on track

It is good to have you back Dux.

Allright guys I am done with the descr_strat so we can start as soon as Mith is able to play!

Since I had to turn Stark/Bolton rebel and throw over some Martell family-members to Yronwood you guys will have to add the decr_names.txt file into your korah/data folder! This will not affect any of your other games. The reason I changed it was because I don't like having the north empty, all settlements there are fair game but they will not be easy to take since I gave them super-garrisons. I recon it will be more work to take them then there will be profit!

If anybody has thoughts on the rules this is the time to say so!

Good luck gentlemen!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can't say I am a fan of that, the North should remain off limits as stated by FP but if you lads want to overrule that you may.

Will have played by monday morning

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Should my turn come up between Monday and Thursday, I would like the swed admin to sub me.

Maybe you are right there man. Any way its best if the north are under rebel-controll

One thing ( will play asap )

Hoares regions in the north are off limits, should he have no regions aside from those then he is considered dead?
    I have added the rule, barracks cannot be destroyed and suggest we do not allow any building destruc in towns/cities
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; September 07, 2014 at 02:42 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast