Thread: Castille - Can they launch crusades?

Default Castille - Can they launch crusades?

Does anyone know if Castille can launch a crusade? Are there any prerequisite building that are required? I know with France you can build a crusade in Paris.

Wonderfull mod by the way I have 3 campaigns (France, Castille & Byzantine) love them all. Can't decide on which one to do an AAR.
    Last edited by DEMETRIOUS II; October 27, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Castille - Can they launch crusades?

I don't think they can. Someone said that only England France HRE and Sicily can crusade

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Quote -DaVinci :
    "Castile is the main permanent Reconquista nation on the Spanish peninsula, and they have their own Reconquista units available (Knights of Santiago, .. of Calatrava, European Knights Reconquista, Frankish Mercs, Crossbearers), available with different buildings (also a hospital order for the order knights). But Castile didn't go to the Holy Land, so in conclusion the answer is: no."
    Last edited by Matthæus; October 28, 2006 at 05:04 AM.

"Wonderfull mod by the way I have 3 campaigns (France, Castille & Byzantine) love them all. Can't decide on which one to do an AAR".[/QUOTE]

what mod what campaign are we talking about mtw2 here

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

we are talking about chivalry mod for rome tw (nor mtw2)