Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Europa Barbarorum 2.0 released!

Erador's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum 2.0 released!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSiezure View Post
    Ok so I fixed the screen only taking up the left side of my monitor, but I'm also wondering if everything is supposed to say "shared.txt" or "tooltips.txt" beside every piece of text in the campaign. Is that supposed to be there. I know this is still the early stages of EB2 so I'm just wondering. Is this something there going to remove or is that stuff there cause I did something wring?
    I don`t know if i`m just blind or can`t us the search function right but i can`t find a way how to get my game into full screen. I only have a window on the top left side of my screen. Alt + Enter or F11 won`t help. Thanks for your help!

Foederatus

Can someone explain the main differences between Stainless Steel 6.4 and Europa Barbarorum 2.0?

SS is the only M2 mod I have played so it's the only thing I can compare it to.

Main difference is the different time frames... Stainless Steel is medieval, while EB starts in 272 b.c and goes through the transition between the hellenic era and the roman empire.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

FIX PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by dissaor21 View Post
    FIX PLEASE
    Dude wtf

Question - so I install EB2 to M2TW mods folder?? (My installation wizard provides completely different location to steam folder, though my M2TW is non-steam)
    The Sons of Mars - Brutii AAR

​"We Brutii are the only true Romans. We drove out the Kings. We saved Rome. We made the Republic."

OFFICIAL QUIZ SHOW THREAD!! - Go ahead and give your best shot to the trivia questions!! - (LINK CHANGED!! CLICK THE UNDERLINED IS CORRECT ONE!!)
    ​(Made by Philip Regent)

croater's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Regent of Hospitallers View Post
    Question - so I install EB2 to M2TW mods folder?? (My installation wizard provides completely different location to steam folder, though my M2TW is non-steam)
    No, you install EB2 in M2TW main folder, for example E:\Medieval2TotalWar\ not in mods folder, but dont worry about overwriting original files becouse installer will install the EB2 in mods folder.

UselessPoster's Avatar Semisalis

Finally the release congratulations EB2 team thank you for such an amazing development we waited patiently and we thank you for the effort and time you have taken to bring us EB2.

I was wondering after i install EB2 do in need any other things or can i just start a new campaign ?.
    Q2 2015 ...

Time to go on a killing spree in HATRED .

Biarchus

I just waited 50 minutes for this to download and I got a Failed-Download error at the end. However, the NudityPatch.zip downloaded just fine at the same time. I assume this is something to do with naked warriors. However I can't extract it either. I don't own Winzip and they want me to buy it.

Help!

Edit: Shockingly enough, the second download worked and I figured out how to copy.
    Last edited by Hummer; September 11, 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Biarchus

Very well done for first release. I am very impressed. I find the map a little too flat. What I mean is, I was expecting more choke points and a few more mountains that are impassable. For example, the Greek and Armenian areas. Everyone knows about the famous Greek defence of the Persian empire at Thermopalye(sorry, I can't spell). However, for the most point, one can avoid all choke points in Greece.

I just want to mention here as well as the tech forum, I had the text error. I spent several hours trying to solve the problem with this thread

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...before-posting!

But it still persisted. Then I finally found this thread below which fixed my problem. So I thought I would post to let others with the text problem know .

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...5#post14089305

Thread locked - EB 2.01 now released
    EBII Council