Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

Post here your personal oppinions of Roma Acta est Fabula, relevant ideas and suggestions are also welcome.
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

Leonnatos's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Feedback

So, I'm first here.
    I like it pretty much. All the new provinces, the new ships, buildings, the new composition of the Imperial Armies with an higher weight on foederatii and elite cavalry make the Mod very playable. I played only a few Battles and a few turns of the Roman Campaign and will search for other new things, but I liked what I saw. Can wholehardly recommend that Submod to anyone who is interestet in the Western part of the Mediterranean Sea in the Fifth Century of the Lord. If I cold rep you, I would, It will have to wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonnatos View Post
    So, I'm first here.
    I like it pretty much. All the new provinces, the new ships, buildings, the new composition of the Imperial Armies with an higher weight on foederatii and elite cavalry make the Mod very playable. I played only a few Battles and a few turns of the Roman Campaign and will search for other new things, but I liked what I saw. Can wholehardly recommend that Submod to anyone who is interestet in the Western part of the Mediterranean Sea in the Fifth Century of the Lord. If I cold rep you, I would, It will have to wait a bit.
    Glad you like it, thank you for your impressions
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Tiro

i suggest hunnic bucellarii for flavius aetius character and others. they was much used at time.and even some alan bucellarii too.