Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EB II Multiplayer | Main thread

Default Re: EB II Multiplayer | Main thread

Looking forward to it

Nilash's Avatar Libertus

I'm in. How do I get invited to the steam group?
    username: nilash330

Ill invite you. Ive close the free join since out of nowhere many have joined and I know from experience that many will not really play/looe their interest etc. Steam group would be essentially only for those that already played it but Ill accept those who shown themselves here.
    Last edited by Kranos; August 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM.

invite me too:

wulfburk20
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

you have just been enlisted

Ive updated the OP header with new EB Multiplayer group intended for EB II only.

Those that already provided their steam names will be invited there too. If you are not interested in EB1 MP as well you should leave the old one.

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

I'm interested steam name is the same as one here.

As I've mentioned to you before I am in, Blue_Bomber_Jets

Cant find you

better add me instead ! have the same name

Gotcha, mine might be mattyfo, it's the account name but Blue_Bomber_Jets is profile name becasue I no longer like my acct name.

alex man142's Avatar Decanus

I am so in. Send me an invite on steam.

Could I be invited

Yeah I hope youll not geting sick too soon if you cant install properly like then with EB1

Thanks for the invite for EB II multiplayer, can't wait to play some online battles for the new release.

I would challenge you guys right from this night but I really have to delve into it first.

Shoot me an invite!

Mortem Angelus

Just a heads up - we've had very limited multiplayer testing, but the last report was that our only two testers could not get it working using the new installer. The EB2 team has experts in many areas, but this is not one of them. So first of all, apologies if others here experience the same thing. And if so, I ask you in all humbleness, please work this issue among those of you who are the multiplayer experts. The EB2 team will lend a hand where possible, but if this turns out to be a problem, you folks need to take the lead.

That said, EB2 did work with previous installers, so there shouldn't be a fundamental, unfixable problem that prevents multiplayer EB2 from working.
    EBII Council

Quote Originally Posted by Orphydian View Post
    yes you can create 5 slots free networks but we need a common place where to meet and arrange battles or where people can drop in and ask/find battles without scheduling. If you are only playing with a buddy or two this is not concerning the comunity we want to create.

Anyway Im sure you can make mods work with your steam medieval so beeter try on both.
    Perhaps an IRC channel would work for a meeting/chatting space? Plenty of IRC servers offer free channels.

Default Re: EB II Multiplayer | Main thread (Do not install any other submods !)

Do not install submods or compatible mods etc!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: EB II Multiplayer | Main thread (Do not install any other submods !)

I'd be interested in joining. Steam name is the same.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast