Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Kotor and this are the only games I keep coming back to. Keep up the amazing work!

I often see cavalry units routing before even coming into contact with the enemy (not talking about squares) and sometimes they even rout while chasing down routing units! Is this intentional???
    Last edited by Elianus; October 19, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

Quote Originally Posted by Elianus View Post
    Kotor and this are the only games I keep coming back to. Keep up the amazing work!

I often see cavalry units routing before even coming into contact with the enemy (not talking about squares) and sometimes they even rout while chasing down routing units! Is this intentional???
    Thank you.
    Yes it is intentional. It all depends on multiple factors, artillery bombardment, massive force in front or on the flanks of your units, presence of your general or inspirational units nearby, single unit charging or multiple units supporting each other etc etc
    If your units are too tired to pursue and there are still enemy troops nearby the will naturally rout.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Update up. Cleanup of some files and, more importantly than ever, I've included the campaign map files with the updated AI. Those of you that did have some problems with passive AI and \ or strange behaviour during aggression should now have a much better experience.
    Do backup your files, as usual, and overwrite the existing campaign files with the ones I've provided in the first post.
    My Mods and Projects

- Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    Update up. Cleanup of some files and, more importantly than ever, I've included the campaign map files with the updated AI. Those of you that did have some problems with passive AI and \ or strange behaviour during aggression should now have a much better experience.
    Do backup your files, as usual, and overwrite the existing campaign files with the ones I've provided in the first post.
    Need new game?

No you can keep playing your current campaign, although you may experience some differences in the AI while playing
    My Mods and Projects

No you can keep playing your current campaign, although you may experience some differences in the AI while playing
    Дякую.

Finally found the problem at hand. I've fixed it, now there should be no more shakos with broken textures. Please download the pack again.
    [IMG]C:\Users\JinhyunMo\Videos\Napoleon Total War[/IMG]

Thank you for your efforts. You actually completed LME mod with Realism Core v5. Even though I followed all steps(including overwritting files in campaign folders) and used yoru userscript but this weird something texture bug happens.... I was really looking forward to see non-vanilla 1807 French fusiliers which I could not in standard LME before(It use Vanilla skin for 1807 French fusilier)
    Can you fix it please?

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Hi I would like to try this but I have installed this add on.....Can I still install your mod and use it or a new install?

1. Download LME 4.2 Add-on from Gamefront, Mediafire or Depositfiles. It includes an updated Pdguru submod, which includes almost every unit he made for NTW, and an updated UAI (CAI) submod, which corresponds to with "Naval Supremacy v.2-0" from The Hedge Knight. All credit goes to Pdguru and The Hedge Knight! Install the 4.2 Add-on on top of the LME 4.2 Cumulative Patch (standard or alternate version) and it is fully savegame compatible."

Greetings Sirlion. I return to this submod regularly to see your tweaks and enjoy gameplay. I have installed your latest update and as I played as Austria (my favorite faction) in the 1792. campaign (my favorite campaign) all the generals and unit captains developed multiple diseases (runny bowels, typhus, grippe, influenza...) and lost any campaign movement points. Effect in the end is that neither one unit can move - whether lead or not lead by a general. Everything stopped. I just started to maneuver my armies to attack Ottomans but everything is ''freezed'' due to diseases. I have checked my dear Prussian allies and when I click on their units they also have no movement points. The whole of Europe is engulfed in diseases! And at the height of military operations during beautiful and sunny June - month made by god Mars for warriors to enjoy their campaigns (my interpretation).

What can be done Sirlion?

Regards from Belgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by harry3823 View Post
    [IMG]C:\Users\JinhyunMo\Videos\Napoleon Total War[/IMG]

Thank you for your efforts. You actually completed LME mod with Realism Core v5. Even though I followed all steps(including overwritting files in campaign folders) and used yoru userscript but this weird something texture bug happens.... I was really looking forward to see non-vanilla 1807 French fusiliers which I could not in standard LME before(It use Vanilla skin for 1807 French fusilier)
    Can you fix it please?
    I cant see what is on your computer. Please host it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hi I would like to try this but I have installed this add on.....Can I still install your mod and use it or a new install?

1. Download LME 4.2 Add-on from Gamefront, Mediafire or Depositfiles. It includes an updated Pdguru submod, which includes almost every unit he made for NTW, and an updated UAI (CAI) submod, which corresponds to with "Naval Supremacy v.2-0" from The Hedge Knight. All credit goes to Pdguru and The Hedge Knight! Install the 4.2 Add-on on top of the LME 4.2 Cumulative Patch (standard or alternate version) and it is fully savegame compatible."
    My mod is not compatible with anything that alters the AI. So no, UAI cant be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav Mahler View Post
    Greetings Sirlion. I return to this submod regularly to see your tweaks and enjoy gameplay. I have installed your latest update and as I played as Austria (my favorite faction) in the 1792. campaign (my favorite campaign) all the generals and unit captains developed multiple diseases (runny bowels, typhus, grippe, influenza...) and lost any campaign movement points. Effect in the end is that neither one unit can move - whether lead or not lead by a general. Everything stopped. I just started to maneuver my armies to attack Ottomans but everything is ''freezed'' due to diseases. I have checked my dear Prussian allies and when I click on their units they also have no movement points. The whole of Europe is engulfed in diseases! And at the height of military operations during beautiful and sunny June - month made by god Mars for warriors to enjoy their campaigns (my interpretation).

What can be done Sirlion?

Regards from Belgrade.
    Oh dear, it seems I uploaded an old version of the scripting lua file. Haha, thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix that by uploading the right file again, but in the meantime since you already have it, you can disable all diseases by going into "napoleon total war\data\campaigns\LME_1792_Campaign", then in scripting.lua, (open it with notepad++) you need to delete this small script:

--- WINTER EVENTS ---

if CampaignUI.CurrentSeasonString() == "Winter" and CampaignUI.IsPlayersTurn() then
    scripting.game_interface:show_shroud(false)
    events.CharacterTurnEnd[#events.CharacterTurnEnd+1] =
    function (context)
    effect.trait("C_Infected_Typhus", "agent", 2, 2, context)
    effect.trait("C_Infected_TB", "agent", 2, 3, context)
    effect.trait("C_Infected_Influenza", "agent", 1, 4, context)
    effect.trait("C_Infected_Dysentry", "agent", 1, 5, context)
    effect.trait("C_Infected_Cholera", "agent", 1, 1, context)
    end
    end
    Unfortunately the diseases dont go away in summer no matter how hard I tried to script it out, so I deleted it in one of the latest updates. I forgot it was there.
    Apologies for the inconveniences.
    My Mods and Projects

Unfortunately the diseases dont go away in summer no matter how hard I tried to script it out, so I deleted it in one of the latest updates. I forgot it was there.
    Apologies for the inconveniences.
    Thanks for reply. I will delete the lines and try the campaign again. I am eagerly awaiting for your battle settings for ETW.

Thanks for reply. I will delete the lines and try the campaign again. I am eagerly awaiting for your battle settings for ETW.
    Update - everything runs fine now and my beloved Austria, the dungeon of nations, defeated Ottomans and is making havoc in Spain and France, defeating one foe after another.

Just one question: is there a possibility to remove forts from the game? Sieges are so bad that they completely destroy the feeling of the era. I did not build neither one fort as I despise them. What can be done Sirlion?

Hey,

I am playing as France with this mod and once I installed it my men on campaign map now speak Spanish?

Update - everything runs fine now and my beloved Austria, the dungeon of nations, defeated Ottomans and is making havoc in Spain and France, defeating one foe after another.

Just one question: is there a possibility to remove forts from the game? Sieges are so bad that they completely destroy the feeling of the era. I did not build neither one fort as I despise them. What can be done Sirlion?
    Glad things are going well. I never play sieges, there's a mod that removes any siege in here, I've been using it for years and years, it probably dates back to 2009. It's called NoFortsNTW.

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaguy97 View Post
    Hey,

I am playing as France with this mod and once I installed it my men on campaign map now speak Spanish?
    That's normal, it is a bug in the engine that prevents big mods such as this one from getting the correct languages on some new units and agents.
    There is a solution for that, but it involves rebuilding all sound files and it must take into account which other mods you are using, so I'm not including it because its a long process that ultimately wont do you any good if you use ANY other mod beside this one. It's a very stupid bug that CA never fixed for 9 years.
    My Mods and Projects

1813 campaign as Prusen, always fall down on desktop, before first loading.

Brilliant mod. Really enjoying playing it. One question. Does anyone know of a mod that adds tracers, rather than removes them? Sorry but I just love those tracers!

Any update? campaign for Prussia 1813, can not be loaded. I renewed backups and returned to the standard LME4. in terms of your mod. I did everything here, replaced the files and used to run exclusively userscript. HTNX

Quote Originally Posted by rafael-cz View Post
    1813 campaign as Prusen, always fall down on desktop, before first loading.
    Thank you for reporting this. I have fixed the startpos, download the hotfix in this post. For anyone else interested in playing the 1813 campaign, they should download it as well until I update the main file.

Hotfix 1813
    My Mods and Projects

Looks interesting i'll give this one a try. I'm dying for more NTWIII realism combined with the flavor and stability of LME.
    This may just be what I need!

Greetings Sirlion, LME4 has been greatly improved with your mod. Started a 1805 campaign as France and noticed the french infantry wearing post 1805/1806 uniforms. Looks a bit odd seeing the troops in already wearing chakos instead of bicorn hat. Wondering if this is to be fixed somehow. Guess it is the Pdguru submod who change the uniforms?