Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Hi Sirlion, I really like the idea of your mod as I am a fan of slower paced battles. However, after installing, the musket sounds reverted to vanilla. Is there something I installed wrong or is this on purpose?

Thanks!

Is this mod designed to be played with 20 unit armies in terms of unit pricing? I like to play with 40 unit armies and I know Bran Mac Born's LME Mod has a Lower Cost version which I use to speed up unit recruitment.

Not that a lower cost version is a must, but rather, how does Realism Core work with 40 unit armies? Is unit recruitment too slow, or still fairly accurate?

Side question: is there somewhere I can tweak all unit/building costs with a multiplier using packfilemanager? Or must each individual unit's cost be changed in db units table

I'm having an issue where the battle sounds reverts to vanilla after installing your LME4.pack and overwriting. I'm not sure why, but the Ultimate Sound Mod submod doesn't work after the fact, even though it's enabled in user_script. Tested before installing realism core and after

Hello, could I please use your Musket textures for my mod?

Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSeptimius View Post
    Hello, could I please use your Musket textures for my mod?
    Sure. Just give credit.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

hi, playing duchy of warsaw i have problem with line infantry card, its only white background, any idea how i can fix this?

Civis

Sirlion, how come this mod changes the excellently done smoke from LME4 to some kinda NTW3 type smoke? It's really a shame since the LME4 smoke is so well done IMO.
    Is there any way of reverting these changes, and if so how, or maybe a mini-mod? I tried to change it myself since I know for certain it is regulated in LME4.pack, but .pack files are a mess to work in and I couldn't figure it out myself, even after a bit of testing.

Cro-Gamer's Avatar Civis

Hi together,

im completely new to the NTW Mod Community and have a few questions starting with the most important:

- When you say I should not use the LME4 launcher but the user script instead, could you please elaborate as I have no idea what to do.

Now some questions that might have something to do with my main question, feel free to correct me if not:

- When I deploy multiple units there seems to always be space left between them. Can I revert it back to the classic?
    - The sound of the musket fire reverted back to vanilla. I would like to keep the LME4 sounds.
    - Its noted that we should not use any mods that mess with CAI and BAI. Does this include the Universal AI Submod that is choosable in the LEM4 launcher?
    - I cant see the orange range indicators for my units anymore. Is this intentional?
    - The button for ending a battle (and some other buttons I cant recall) are coloured yellow. Is that a bug?

Thanks in advance!