Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls Total War - Patch 1.2 Released!

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_732 View Post
    I love it! But since I added the English patch I can't zoom in out on the battle map or the world map, no sounds either. Anyone else having this issues? Should I delete and re download/start over?
    Yeah I am not experiencing such problems. I've got smooth sailing so far.

English Patch v1.3: LINK

- Incorporated Paris1234's possible solution to the late Campaign crashes
    - Every building now has a lore-friendly description (no more "DO NOT TRANSLATE" messages)
    - Every unit, except for maybe 1 or 2 boats, should have a description. Some translations are a bit rough around the edges and still WIP

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutex View Post
    English Patch v1.3: LINK

- Incorporated Paris1234's possible solution to the late Campaign crashes
    - Every building now has a lore-friendly description (no more "DO NOT TRANSLATE" messages)
    - Every unit, except for maybe 1 or 2 boats, should have a description. Some translations are a bit rough around the edges and still WIP
    Rad. Now I suggest you to pass on the battle stuff. I'd like to know when my troops are broken and stuff. Should make things easier.

Mod looks really good despite the unfinished campaign. I only have two complaints that I find problematic. Units really need to be rebalanced. I played a campaign as House Dagoth and the top tier units were way over-priced. Like 8000 gold recruitment and 2000 gold upkeep expensive. On the other end of the spectrum, Dreamer Spearmen have an upkeep of 1 gold. I played another campaign as Argonia and my save file became unplayable after turn 33 with a CTD. I've also had several other CTD but I was able to continue those saves. I have the most recent english patch.

Also when I started my Argonia campaign, I sent a diplomat to an undead settlement. In exchange for a ceasefire and trade agreement, I was able to get most of their territories which was weird. After sending diplomats to Tamriel Empire and House Hlallu, I found out that the AI is very willing to give up territories in exchange for trade agreements.

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

Is it possible to make the Kingdom of Morrowind and play as them?

Got the game going with the 1.3 patch noticed the above stated bugs but overall having a blast with it. Unfortunately had one of the marathon game sessions like the old days back when Rome first came out and I didn't have so many things that I was supposed to take care of on the weekends! Fun stuff though! I just chalked up the necromancers giving up some territory like that to the efforts of the mages guild! I'm almost done with a long hard war far from support as the empire vs the treacherous dunmer of hlaalu, redoran and the tribunal, which is the only one who hasn't settled a peace agreement yet. Also been stabbed in the back by the Crowns Pellatine and now even Skyrim but they are a little bit easier to cope with, being closer to the homeland.

PLEASE MAKE THE SKAAL PLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made it 28 turns in as dagger fall game keeps crashing

Could someone post a video of how to install the game successfully? I've tried the reddit instructions numerous times, but I as soon as I get past the first two introductory videos, my game crashes with the "medieval 2 has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit" error. This mod looks like a lot of fun, it'd be nice to be able to play it.

please add variation to the undead. such as draugr deathlords druagr scrouges and draugr archers. also give them an unbreakable morale boost because undead never run

I see what you mean about the undead. I don't know if it could be implemented but it would be cool if for the undead faction they could use moral to simulate the importance of the necromancer general, maybe if he gets killed there would be a chance for all the undead to run amok or something like the elephants in the normal game do

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

No. Make it like call of warhammer. Undead have no morale. They never retreat.

Some faction AOR units would be cool too.

someone played the campaign with Bretonnian factions on turn 25 .... give me CDTS crash and desktop will anyone know if the translation?

great mod

Whenever I got to start a campaign it crashes and does the encountered unknown specific error

Im at 88th turn with Redorans, and i didnt had any crash still i started.

!!!(noob alert)!!! How is this installed? I decompressed but i cant find any exe. Should i just copy and replace everything to the main medievalTW folder?

It doesn't have an exe you click the batch instead

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

i always get a ctd when assaulting the capital of dagoth ur as tamriel, log isnt really helpful either.

EDIT: the problem seems to be the custom settlement itself, it crashed when i tried it in custom battles.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; March 25, 2015 at 04:48 PM.