View Poll Results: Do you play with the x1 unit module on smll unit size setting?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Yes

The results are hidden 0%
  • No

• GIMME x20 unit module I WANT MOARRRR!!!

Thread: Do you play on x1 unit size and small unit settings? Vote or i will remove x1 module :)

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Icon5 Do you play on x1 unit size and small unit settings? Vote or i will remove x1 module :)

This poll is to determine if it is worth keeping the x1 unit module option for the next release.

x1 unit sizes can still be played with x2 unit sizes by reducing the unit size in graphics settings, so the only reason to keep it is if people actually play on x1 and small unit graphics settings.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Do you play on x1 unit size and small unit settings? Vote or i will remove x1 module :)

No, I play x1 with the largest size (Ultra?)
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Do you play on x1 unit size and small unit settings? Vote or i will remove x1 module :)

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    No, I play x1 with the largest size (Ultra?)
    you will still be able to play that size with the x2 unit size but with lower than ultra settings if i remove the x1

billydilly's Avatar Senator

No problem
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

I play on 1x w/ ultra unit size, same unit size can be attained with 2x and smaller in game unit size so removing 1x mod no big deal and stream lines things...

i only play with X 2 with ultra setting lol my graphics are all on mid level and works fine on large battles

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    you will still be able to play that size with the x2 unit size but with lower than ultra settings if i remove the x1
    What about naval units then?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by FEagle7 View Post
    What about naval units then?
    not sure, Ill possibly look to balance naval units at around 1.5x as a compromise. THey should still be able to destroy transport on the sea.

1x is just fine

2x me

Hasn't the max men per ship cap been removed? I had the idea having read somewhere that they removed it. I might be wrong, yet.

Ok, I think I missunderstood. You mean 1.5x for regular ships and not the max_men_per_ship for naval transports.

1.5x seems to be a good compromise for regular ships.
    Last edited by NogaOsibisa; September 25, 2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Add. correction
    "Tests with Photoshop CS4"

C'est la petite Gilberte, Gilberte de Courgenay,
    elle connait trois cent milles soldats et tout les officiers.

mazel is mer wi gelt