I am deep into a Cimbri campaign which has been rather difficult. After somewhat pacifying the Boii by taking important military settlements and reducing them to 3 large towns and a city (Their huge city capital not included ) and driving the Belgae off of the mainland, now I have to deal with the Romans invading the former Belgae lands after completely eliminating my allies, the Arverni and Gallaeci.. So, like any smart person would do, I built some barracks in a captured huge city on that front. However, I have built the best barracks (Hall of Heroes) and the best foundry (Large Foundry) but for some odd reason, Celtic AOR units are taking the place of my Bear and Wolf warriors which makes fighting on that front way harder due to the fact that I can't retrain or create new units of them . Now the Romans are free to steamroll my settlements with stacks of units that have mysteriously spawned (Syrian archer auxiliaries when they don't even have any land within 8 settlements of that area?). So, is this intentional or is there something wrong on my part, and is there a way to change this?