View Poll Results: What should we do for Age of Petty Kings 2.0?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change Time Period to the Winds of Winter -- (Time Cost = Very High)

8 9.64%
  • Change Time Period to the War of the Five Kings -- (Very High)

11 13.25%
  • Change Time Period to the Blackfyre Rebellion -- (Very High)

4 4.82%
  • Change Time Period to the War of Conquest -- (Very High)

6 7.23%
  • Change Time Period to the Wars of Rivers and Hills -- (Very High)

3 3.61%
  • Change Time Period to Alternate History -- (Very High)

7 8.43%
  • Add specialized AOR units (Runeriders, Bolton Skinwearers, Umber Berserkers) -- (Medium)

47 56.63%
  • Add the Faith Militant as a new faction -- (High)

7 8.43%
  • Reduce number of Westerosi factions (unite Riverlands under Mudd, etc) -- (Low)

5 6.02%
  • Add Sellsword Companies (recruitment similar to CoW) -- (Medium)

31 37.35%
  • Add more scripting/choices (Bracken conversion, Ironborn resistance, etc) -- (Medium)

45 54.22%
  • Add heraldry for minor houses -- (Medium)

31 37.35%
  • Add more settlements (Stormkigns get Grandview, Crow's Nest, Parchments, and Haystack Hall) -- (Medium)

38 45.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [POLL] Age of Petty Kings Future Plans - WIP 2.0 Preview on Page 2

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [POLL] Age of Petty Kings Future Plans - WIP 2.0 Preview on Page 2

Yeah, the heraldry is the easy part. I just need the model/skin to put it into.

Domesticus

Ok, I try to help you!

Try to see if I can find the model and skin.

Domesticus

Hello!

I found the model and skin to "free to use".

Send me a private message and tell me which file you need.

I sent you a private message!

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Personally I would like if there were different portraits. I just dislike how it uses pics of real people instead of graphic pictures.
    The current ones are random and easy (I think), should you replace them with graphic pictures (as used in the other Westeros mods) I think it would make it better.

I mean I'd rather have my Faction Leader have a portrait that he only has, with this it increases the game quality, it makes a character more interesting and it will surely include more in the game (RL etc.).

The current portrait system can still be used on characters spawned after the start of the game, this way we can increase the quality of the characters and make it more lovebole while still using the original portrait system of the mod.

Lets say that each faction has like 6 starting characters in total (at least Mudd currently has), 28 x 6 = 168. Now that is a big number and I'm not saying that we need to have a portrait to EVERY character, but most of them.
    I know for a fact that Luume has a at least over half of that number of custom portraits (from several mods) + its very easy to find fitting pics.

Would others like this?

Well right now I plan on adding more portraits and assigning ones out to starting factions to prevent overlap, but I decided that finding good non-photo ones is VERY hard, and mixing photos and non-photos looks really bad. Still though, if anyone has transparent photos I can use I would GREATLY appreciate it .

That aside: Why no option for polishing up what you've already got?
    Changing time period would be an entirely new mod... just why?
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Most of what I'm actually doing is just polishing what I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    I know for a fact that Luume has a at least over half of that number of custom portraits (from several mods)
    *cough* you cant use those Usurper ones you asked for Ape *cough*

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    *cough* you cant use those Usurper ones you asked for Ape *cough*
    *coughs* didn't mean those ones, meant the ones he took from me and from devian art *coughs*

I also know this since its the 100th time you told me, and I even asked before anything.....

Javl26's Avatar Libertus

How do I get it on the campaign map models GoT 3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Javl26 View Post
    How do I get it on the campaign map models GoT 3.0?
    That would take quite a bit of scripting (which I have forgotten). Sorry ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345