Thread: qbs_Expanded_DMS_Vanilla

Civis

Icon14 qbs_Expanded_DMS_Vanilla

Been trying to post this forever but i cant make it small enough in a zip.. Anyone know an easy way to fileshare it so i can share this with you all?! I have almost 2500 steam subscribers to this mod as well as a TON of unique visitors Enjoy- i worked really hard to make this work but have been unable to share it with the TWC community.

For now until i can figure out how to upload it anyone who would like this mod can get it from the steam workshop under Quillbeatssword or i can email the.Pack file to you

qbs_Expanded_DMS_Vanilla

This mod is a combination of Darthmod and the Expanded mod, it is a standalone mod and should not be used with Darthmod or expanded, it is however compatible with darthmods launcher, you just tick qbs_Expanded_Vanilla instead of darthmod_shogun and expanded, this is a seperate mod to qbs_Expanded_DMS_Beta which is the same mod with some personal changes i have made.,

If you use this with the darthmod launcer do not use ashikaga boost as it will interfear with my ai (Which was required to make this mod work.)

This mod combines all the balance and tweaks of darthmod with the 83 new regions and 86 new factions of Uanime5's expanded mod.

Edit* This mod now containes uanime5's newest version so we now have 97 new regions, 101 new factions!!

Other then my AI changes this is exactly like darthmod exept for the new territories and factions!

I reccomend using this mod with the Darth Launcher, you can get it on total war center

DarthMod_Shogun_II_v50_FINALE_Edition

**************************THANK YOU'*****************************
    DARTH VADER and the whole DMS Mod team for your launcher and features

Uanime5 for your awsome expanded map

Giver of Will for being patient while i made our idea happen!

Steam

Creative arts

Total war center

and all the players!!FA-1A4D6

Default Re: qbs_Expanded_DMS_Vanilla

Decided to play Shogun 2 again and heard of this mod but how do you use if with the darthmod launcher? I've only ever used darthmod for shogun 2 so I have no idea what to do thanks for the help.