Thread: Recruitment Thread

Default Recruitment Thread

Hello everyone!

With my current mod and team I have realized that it can sometimes be hard to find the right people who can join your team, or even the right places to look.

So I propose this thread for anyone looking for team members, or people looking to become part of a team.

Here are the proposed formats for these, you of course don't have to follow them, just thought it would help organize some things.

For people looking for a "job"
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

preference of contact (Email, PM, Steam, please also list your screen name for any of these)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jobs you can do (textures, models, db, etc)

Preferred job (textures, models, db, etc)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modding experience (some measurement of time, days, months, years etc)

Past mods you have worked on (please provide a link if you can)

Other noteworthy experience (programming, management of mods etc)

Availability (anything from specific hours to general days)

Preferred mod (historical, fantasy etc)

Timezone/Country

Language(s)

Misc notes

For people who are looking for members
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mod name

Link to mod (if not able to link, describe the aim of your mod)

Specify requested job (textures, models, db etc)

Minimum experience level

Needed availability

Preferred language

Preferred country (for timezone reasons)

Preferred way of contact (PM, Email, Steam, etc)

Forgive me if there is already a thread like this, I looked but couldn't find one, put it to the best of use!

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Recruitment Thread

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default Re: Recruitment Thread

Moved to linked forum.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein