Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [UPD 07 DEC 16] Preview: Easterlings

Default Re: [UPD 07/12/15] Preview Thread: Easterlings

Can't wait to see them in action

MOS-Lukas-Dwarf's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Enpremi View Post
    I do have a few designs on my mind, but I haven't tried to bring them into 3D yet. I'm lacking free time at the moment and since I upgraded to Windows 10 I'm constantly having some issues....
    Oh well, Im sure we are all patient enough, I am for sure I look forward to your future work!

I was looking at games workshop miniatures and thought you'd probably like their designs with dual wielding easterling captains and sword masters, would look very nice with Weta Concepts combined.

Anyway Great things as expected from you!
    "You must be king before the long night begins... Only you can unite the living against the dead"

++ The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors ++

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Enpremi View Post
    Behold the mighty warrior of Balchoth!

They look awesome! Love the eyes.

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

It makes me kinda sad, that sooo good models are created for a soley purpose: To find a gruesome death by the hands of my soldiers!

Serious. It´s magnificent! Can´t wait for the viedos around new year (or whenever they´r uploaded)!^^
    Medieval II: Hyrule: Total War

Oh shite...this is too good
    "When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Xerdun's Avatar Miles

I've only recently discovered this mod, but I have to say, it's already shaping up to look incredible. I played a lot of TA:TW and whilst the men of Rhun were the faction I was most excited about, I felt incredibly let down by their final roster.

From what I've already seen, the models for Balchoth, and across the wider mod, look absolutely awesome. One thing I was wondering was if there were plans to release anything more about the roster though, for example is the model by Enpremi the "base" unit for Balchoth (as we were led to believe in the films) or are these super elite troops that will be a rarity on the battlefield (as in TA:TW)?

Not that my opinion counts for much, but I'd personally love to see the majority of the Balchoth army depicted, as in the films, as Enpremi's unit with little variant aside from armament - bow, sword, pike, spear and cavalry. This would perhaps be bolstered by a core of even more elite troops and lighter skirmisher infantry and cavalry. I'm sure the team already have a good idea of their own direction, but I'd love to find out more!

Against the power that has arisen in the East, there can be no victory.

MOS-Lukas-Dwarf's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Xerdun View Post
    I've only recently discovered this mod, but I have to say, it's already shaping up to look incredible. I played a lot of TA:TW and whilst the men of Rhun were the faction I was most excited about, I felt incredibly let down by their final roster.

From what I've already seen, the models for Balchoth, and across the wider mod, look absolutely awesome. One thing I was wondering was if there were plans to release anything more about the roster though, for example is the model by Enpremi the "base" unit for Balchoth (as we were led to believe in the films) or are these super elite troops that will be a rarity on the battlefield (as in TA:TW)?

Not that my opinion counts for much, but I'd personally love to see the majority of the Balchoth army depicted, as in the films, as Enpremi's unit with little variant aside from armament - bow, sword, pike, spear and cavalry. This would perhaps be bolstered by a core of even more elite troops and lighter skirmisher infantry and cavalry. I'm sure the team already have a good idea of their own direction, but I'd love to find out more!

Im also just as curious, these were my favourite faction
    "You must be king before the long night begins... Only you can unite the living against the dead"

++ The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors ++

I find more untis concepts for easterlings. The faction is my favorite faction, because they armor looks really epic. And in this army fight womans

There are the pictures :

Balchoth (spear?)men :

Balchoth Commander / Captain (with cape) :

ff

Warriors of rhun :

Rhun heavy cavalry :

Khand armored swordsmen and variags of khand :

khand normal warriors :

The Easterling royal Guards (maybe) :

Easterling tribes :

Default Re: [UPD 07 DEC 16] Preview: Easterlings

amazing work mate!

Default Re: [UPD 07 DEC 16] Preview: Easterlings

any chance we can get a look at the roster?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345