Thread: Unit Options Go Grey In The Middle of Battle For A Short Time, Can't Control My Unit, Happens Often

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Unit Options Go Grey In The Middle of Battle For A Short Time, Can't Control My Unit, Happens Often

I don't remember this happening in my other Romuli campaign but what is this? It keeps happening and I lose all control of my unit for a short period. How do you disable it?

Here is a screenshot, as you can see my unit options are grey and it won't let me press anything.

http://i.imgur.com/o6MWgIp.jpg
    Last edited by Bellus88; August 10, 2014 at 08:45 AM.

Default Re: Highly Annoying, Unit Options Going Grey In Battle, What Is Going On?

Did you install anything else?

Default Re: Highly Annoying, Unit Options Going Grey In Battle, What Is Going On?

I play with an AI mod but I don't think it really improves it, I have it on anyway, in my previous campaign I still had this mod and never had this problem.

Has anyone else had this problem in any med2 mod or this one?

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Unit Options Go Grey In The Middle of Battle For A Short Time, Can't Control My Unit, Happens Often

No never seen that before

Default Re: Unit Options Go Grey In The Middle of Battle For A Short Time, Can't Control My Unit, Happens Often

I'd say ask in the main M2 help forum to see if anyone else had this problem. That way you can see what could cause it.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

No use, there has never been a problem like this before, it is painfully annoying, it did this the last 2 campaigns I started.

It's from RBAI's Hardcore option.

Yea I found that out a while ago, I am just trying to disable it now, I disabled it in the set up but it won't change with this save. Is there anyway I can remove it? Would uninstalling then re-installing work?

I am just worried if I removed the mod and installed it again then it won't be activated with my current saves.

I think any changes like that aren't going to be save-game compatible. So it should work on any new campaigns you do, but you won't be able to change a campaign that you've already started. So reinstalling it won't really make a difference in this instance I wouldn't have thought.

One way to find out.