Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: You can't Fight Fate ( SS 6.4 Baltic Blitz! )

Default Re: You can't Fight Fate ( SS 6.4 Baltic Blitz! )

Sry for lateness, playing now.

I'm packing my bags, tonight.
    Put rehearsals on hold, til' I make this right.
    The train leaves at four, there's still time
    I can't wait anymore, to say what's on my mind.

But what could this mean? It's surreal.
    Going out of my way, 'cuz of how I feel.
    And what will they think of me?
    When I say it's you I'm runnin' to!

I'm not scared! /and my
    Heart's laid bare/So
    Wait just there/and
    I'll come straight to you.

Time to set this right, the call has been raised and we have answered.
    Meet me there Vipman and we'll put and end to this enmity once and for all!

Always hard when we're
    Miles apart!/but
    don't you start/ thinkin'
    I'm not there for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thuss.jpg   once.jpg   moar.jpg   intothebreach.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 09, 2015 at 10:44 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Last edited by Vipman; February 09, 2015 at 05:57 PM.

Don't jinx it!

Seriously xD
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    Y what m8?

Defeated armies that retreat in settlement/fort aren't able to move if you're later in turn order so this shouldn't be an exception, I'm pretty sure of this one.

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Meanwhile, whilst all these super epic Shakespearean battles are going on in Scandanavia, the Scottish are comparing the size of their cogs, holks and luscious red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Y what m8?

Defeated armies that retreat in settlement/fort aren't able to move if you're later in turn order so this shouldn't be an exception, I'm pretty sure of this one.
    There is a reason "standing in fortifications when defeated" is underlined, to highlight that it is not such cases as you think, but when they join in a battle outside that is lost.

Defeated armies that are not pushed back or away ( at least not in fortifications, like forts or settlements ) does not lose movement points, so the movement rule is an un-necessary restriction for such cases. I've underlined it as an exception as I do not want un-necessary restrictions but always promote hardlining the rules when in doubt.

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Next Scotland!

Now i can say we are equal . i can t wait to see the result )) especially that Vipman have the chance to prove himself in a HS)))
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2015-02-10 02-26-29-98.jpg   kingdoms 2015-02-10 02-26-37-97.jpg   kingdoms 2015-02-10 02-30-35-44.jpg   kingdoms 2015-02-10 02-30-38-23.jpg  

Sorry about the lateness, there were other hotseats to do yesterday, the turn will be up in a few hours.

Norwa is up, that moment when your ally stops you from taking a settlement

http://www.filedropper.com/ycffnorwa18

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

Paper units now are hidden well, underwater. The advance is continue

Pony up !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg  

Well then, time to bring the pain.

They see you as small and helpless.
    They see you as just a child.
    Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild.

This will be the day we've waited for.
    This will be the day we open up the door.
    I don't wanna hear your absolution.
    Hope you're ready for a revolution.
    Welcome to a world of new solutions.
    Welcome to a world of bloody evolution.
    In time your heart will open minds.
    A story will be told,
    And victory is in a simple soul.

Your world needs a great defender.
    Your world's in the way of harm.
    You want a romantic life a fairytale that's full of charm.

Bye bye danish armies. http://www.mediafire.com/download/py...Denmark_18.rar
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I m back home , i was to busy , looks like i didn t miss much ))

edit: i think i m not be able to play my turn this time ,on the reasonable limit of 48 hrs.

i need some time its an important turn but i have some RL problems ....pfff.
    Last edited by yuonyuon; February 19, 2015 at 05:09 PM.

Wow 4 extra days . very sorry for this ,i m still here and the FIGHT continues!!!!

Scotland next !

Edit: Don t rush to celebrate, the real war begun . i just checked the rules looks like i was playing in a wrong way all this time .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L1.jpg   L2.jpg   L3.jpg   L4.jpg   L5.jpg  

L6.jpg   L7.jpg   L8.jpg   L9.jpg  
    Last edited by yuonyuon; February 22, 2015 at 12:31 PM.

Icon1 Re: You can't Fight Fate ( SS 6.4 Baltic Blitz! )

Scotland!!! YOU FAILED !!
    the only attempt you had to expand . you lost Your KING, Faction heir and 2 of your best generals .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S1.jpg   S2.jpg   S3.jpg   S4.jpg   S5.jpg  

S6.jpg   S7.jpg   S8.jpg   S9.jpg   S10.jpg  

Last edited by yuonyuon; February 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

I'm kinda amazed u've been able to field so many troops. I'm quite a bit bigger than you and cant support nearly as many men

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    I'm kinda amazed u've been able to field so many troops. I'm quite a bit bigger than you and cant support nearly as many men
    God bless Hamburg )))) for his kindness .lol

Screw Hamburg, I have Turku! xD Truly though, the Viking horde is legion.

I'd rep you for the win but I have to spread the love around first, just curious:
    Did you pull the Scottish army out of ambush, or did it just not reinforce the fort despite being next to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Screw Hamburg, I have Turku! xD Truly though, the Viking horde is legion.

I'd rep you for the win but I have to spread the love around first, just curious:
    Did you pull the Scottish army out of ambush, or did it just not reinforce the fort despite being next to it?
    The Scottish King was 2 squares far from the fort. you can see the "bait "army is inside the fort (Don t tell me is not legal....!!!!!) and my general reach them without using that unit . ether way the Scots lose every time . after that they retreat on HRE territory and i get this message twice"The Kind of Scotland is dead" (i mean twice in the same turn on the second battle)

Warning!!! rough explanation !!!

You should have posted a screen of the defeat as per the screenshot rule if there was a battle ( I think mentioning is fine ), or imo mention that you pulled the army out of ambush ( even if you managed to retreat without fighting ). But as far as I am concerned, you do not have to.

I think it is perfectly legal to pull armies out of ambushing and know not of any hotseat not allowing it,
    if it is not then a rule needs to be added that should not be enforced retroactively to this turn ( and I don't think we should add such a rule^^ ).