Thread: Campaign won't run at all.

Icon4 Campaign won't run at all.

I have installed 3.0 parts 1 and 2 with the 3.2 patch.
    I have no submods
    I have the KingdomsLauncherApp.exe to add Third age as a runnable mod
    I have the Alternate Launcher to run the mod
    I can quick battle and Custom battle without any problems
    I use steam hence why I have to use the Launchers above
    The .bat doesn't work for me due to the lack of a kingdoms.exe

I have tried changing securities
    I have tried deleting geography
    I have tried looking for the virtual store however even with hidden folders off it wasn't in the virtual store folder.
    I have tried different campaigns and difficulties
    My other mod "Call of Warhammer" runs fine
    I have tried daylight savings checkbox.

The process in which it crashes is this: I open up the Third Age campaign selection screen, I pick a faction, I press start and it shows me a cutscene, it gets to the loading screen and the loading bar takes about 15 seconds to start, once it does it shoots to the end and stays there for about 15 seconds again and then crashes me to desktop.

I hope I kept it clear enough so we can skip most of the questioning

Default Re: Campaign won't run at all.

Hi there and welcome to TWC Forums!

First, delete map.rwm file from your: .../Steam/... M2TW/ mods/ Folder where TATW 3.2 is installed/ data/ world/ maps/ base folder.

If that doesn`t work, then:

Try to use these instructions ( video or pictures): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ate-for/page13

Or, use these ones from post # 162: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13976844
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

All suggestions did not work, even reinstalled M2TW and it did not work.

Sorry to bump but i didn't get this issue resolved

Do not use any alternative/old launchers, install TATW files into your M2TW/mods folder( all TATW.exe Installers have to have this at the end as a Destination Folder: ...\Medieval II Total War )

After installing all TATW.exe Installers, download this Universal batch file and follow its instructions: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?661279

Good luck!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Got similar trouble - got my TATW installed and somewhat it runs, but as soon as I enter into my 1st battle as Silvan Elves against ambushing Great Spider I get CTD as soon as I click on Great Spider unit on battlefield. What gives here??
    The Sons of Mars - Brutii AAR

​"We Brutii are the only true Romans. We drove out the Kings. We saved Rome. We made the Republic."

OFFICIAL QUIZ SHOW THREAD!! - Go ahead and give your best shot to the trivia questions!! - (LINK CHANGED!! CLICK THE UNDERLINED IS CORRECT ONE!!)
    ​(Made by Philip Regent)

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Regent of Hospitallers View Post
    Got similar trouble - got my TATW installed and somewhat it runs, but as soon as I enter into my 1st battle as Silvan Elves against ambushing Great Spider I get CTD as soon as I click on Great Spider unit on battlefield. What gives here??
    You are able to enter this battle or not at all?

Disable/turn off your PC's Daylight Saving setting in your Time and Date-Time Zone.

If it doesn't work, tell us do all battles crash, or just this one?