Thread: How about that Ebola thing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: How about that Ebola thing

Quote Originally Posted by Hookah Smoking Caterpiller View Post
    Your posts are mostly nonsense. With little substance and largely hysterical imaginary conjecture. The images you use are often irrelevant. Commonly your posts don't even hang together grammatically.
    Well, that's an interesting commentary on the quality of my posts. Shall we dissect the grammar in your own post?

I think you meant this instead, "Your posts are mostly comprised of nonsensical, hysterical, imaginary conjectures lacking substance. The images you use are often irrelevant. It's not uncommon that your posts are grammatically incorrect."

Your post was an abortive attempt to correct my grammar, added nothing further to the discussion, and was itself riddled with grammatical errors, and comprised of fragments, not sentences.

If this is how you manage debate, then I'll be happy to comb through your posts, looking for grammatical errors, and correct them for you here. If you think this will add to the discussion, I can certainly accomplish this. I doubt I'm the one producing posts that are error-prone by comparison.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; August 10, 2014 at 07:07 PM.