Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: 1212 AD General Overview

hull19's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: 1212 AD General Overview

This is worth following..! Nice map btw
    SS 6.4, Eras 2.3, DotS Project
    The first computer you had always was the best.
    R.I.P. 2001-2011

He made it quite clear several times.

Hey guys, I have some great news! We have a release date for the first version! If all goes well and the EE doesn't mess things up, expect a release on the September 18th! And this won't be some crude early pre alpha either, this will have a significant part of the mod done! Expect 14 playable factions with a large part of their rosters ready to go! There only stuff not in are some of the factions, later era units and the campaign map functionality. Also the trebuchet and catapult aren't going to be in this first release either, but other than that expect a lot of stuff!

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

Great news indeed !

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Finally a date. It's like an early birthday present (by quite literally a day ).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Usually I'd wait for the campaign map, but the quality of work on this mod is amazing. As soon as we can make campaign map edits I predict this mod will be huge, keep up the good work.

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

is there an official image for what the map will look like?
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

I am so excited for this! I was wondering how is the trebuchet coming along? do you have any screen of it?

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Damn, this looks amazing. You guys have done amazing job with the mod.

Omg, i really want that mod.
    Looks amazing.

Keep up the good work, people.
    Could this be the Medieval 3 made by the mod community :O

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

You can not imagine how much I love to see Medieval Bulgaria in a great and promising mod.
    Has always been overlooked. Thank you guys.

Libertus

Woot mutha an Woot

calgacus_1314's Avatar Foederatus

Does multiplayer work with this mod?

Does this work with EE?Cant seem to get the game to load without crashing with this mod. Looks great in the video though

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by jules napoléon khan View Post
    Kingdom of Connacht: Cathal Crobhdearg Ua Conchobair

IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION! I'm not part of the team.
    rather see the Lordship of Ireland as they start off as Allied to England, they go to war with Scotland with Edward the bruce campaign in Ireland then later on turn on England with the Statutes of Kilkenny and then again when they take the wrong side in the war of the rose. war on and off with England keep's going till oliver cromwell smash's everyone.
    the Lordship of Ireland also would have a batter roster as it's made of both Norman's and Gaelic.
    the Lordship of Ireland has been called "King of Ireland all but in name",as it was united and more powerfully then England after the war of the rose and also more "Irish then the Irish themselves", as must of them never learned to speak English.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    You can not imagine how much I love to see Medieval Bulgaria in a great and promising mod.
    Meh, at least Bulgaria is visible Geographically. You can't even go to my country with an army in the vanilla game.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Great mod guys thank you so much for your efforts. Looking forward to full version.

Laetus

I have one question: why is not the Kingdom of Bohemia separate factions? Year 1212 is symbolic for the Czechs, because this year got Bohemian King Ottokar I. (Přemyslid dynasty) by the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II. "The Golden Bull of Sicily" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Bull_of_Sicily). Bulla confirmed the hereditary kingship of Ottokar I. Kingdom of Bohemia became an autonomous state entirely independent of HRE. The only obligation of the Bohemian king was the election of the Roman emperor. So it is not true that the Kingdom of Bohemia was a vassal of the Holy Roman Empire. The word "vassal" for the Kingdom of Bohemia since 1212 is historically irrelevant.

Your work is amazing and I'm looking forward to the full version

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    Meh, at least Bulgaria is visible Geographically. You can't even go to my country with an army in the vanilla game.
    Sorry for that man! I hope in Attila Scandinavia is visible, because I like the Vikings and their culture

pointwolf's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Welp, better make sure those BG Second Tsardom unitcards are effing fabulous ... or else. Bulgar Bulgar
    The ones you have made are amazing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast