Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233343536373839404156 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Screenshots and Videos Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Screenshots and Videos Thread

dI'dd like to know if that map that appears in the video us already I'm the game,I mean if I can find it in custom battle
    Je voudrais savoir si le map qu'il est dans le video est deja au joueu

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    ive got to say that the improvements of artstudio ,make the game to rise a different kind of sieging level, im hoping to see more wonderful cities like this one but maybe a bit more realistic concernig the houses cause they seem more a warhammer kind but im concious about how difficult its implementing no total war models into the game in order to modde it,.
    Anyway thanks to all the wonderful team that is working in the game now,,.

-
    Last edited by Artstudio; November 30, 2016 at 02:49 AM.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

I know what you did there, artstudio
    Awesome stuff!

Ok guys, I was just testing out my medieval behemoth unit, the Danish Noble Swords, and I was lucky to get some really cool screenshots I want to share with you guys.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Grab them by the shields

Heathen scum gonna get its skull caved in by a big ass morning star

Clean cut

Synchronised head-chopping

As if a kick is going to do anything against full plate

The most important parry of his life

Soaked in blood

The guy on the last screenshot has a stare that could kill a person!

Hussite tarasnice

https://skfb.ly/WPCz

Philip VI of France was angered that the Jan III, the Duke of Brabant, allied his duchy with England in what would later become known to historians as the Hundred Years' War. Hoping to take Brabant out of the conflict -- and badly underestimating the duke's skill and resolve -- Philip attacked in October 1340 with a relatively small army that he thought sufficient to overwhelm Jan's forces. The French were ultimately victorious on the field, but at a devastating cost. Both Philip and Jan died in the battle, but Jan's example strengthened Brabant's resolve to resist the French invaders. Jan's successor completed an alliance with the French a few years later, but the Duchy of Brabant remained independent for many years following. It would not be conquered by the French until the Revolution, more than 450 years later.

(Almost all of that is fictional, BTW.)

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

@Sly
    My favorite cannon in M2TW was the Serpentine, I guess this will be of the same caliber?
    Quote Originally Posted by tigone2001 View Post
    (Almost all of that is fictional, BTW.)
    I was with you all the way! DAMIT! How could you!?!?!

​~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Oh, mine too... Elegant and deadly - I loved the Serpentine.
    Will this Hussite tarasnice be a cannon for multiple factions or will there be something equivalent to this? If not; No need for doing hundreds of cannons.

Saxon mounted serjeants move up through the woods, hoping to flank the approaching Bavarian formation. They were eventually routed by Bavarian shock cavalry, but the Saxons ultimately carried the field.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Ok, so I thought I´d show you guys some of the late era unit additions for Hungary and Wallachia, namely the Hussar unit for Hungary, which with some changes of course will be useful for Croatia, Serbia and possibly the polish factions as well, and also the wallachian Curteni , a light cavalry unit very useful against gusars / husars and ottoman light cavalry as well.

Hungarian Hussars (mide - late 15th century )

Wallachian Curteni (mid - late 15th century )

These are the first drafts only so some details might change.

Dom1no's Avatar Libertus

Simply amazing models !

Images from a battle on the Cobblestone map between the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Cyprus and the Ayyubid Sultanate. The Crusader force included large contingents of Templar and Hospitaller cavalry and foot soldiers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161207175640_1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	725.5 KB 
ID:	342139
    Ayyubid archers move up.

Name:	20161207175732_1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	342140
    While a cavalry fight ensues on either wing, the Ayyubid infantry masses for a rush on the Kingdom of Jerusalem's center.

Name:	20161207175926_1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	701.0 KB 
ID:	342141
    Ayyubid infantry clashes with Templars near the center of the Crusader line.

Name:	20161207180128_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	543.8 KB 
ID:	342142
    Ayyubid cavalry charges the Crusader line.

Name:	20161207181058_1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	543.9 KB 
ID:	342143
    Templar cavalry and Hospitaller infantry run down Ayyubid troops fleeing the battle.

Name:	20161207181439_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	509.5 KB 
ID:	342144
    The final outcome. Although the overall numbers of troops were about the same, the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Cyprus fielded a significantly stronger army. Still, it was a bloody fight.

An Early era battle between the English Earl of Norfolk and the French Count of Perche, on Marcus Valerius' "Battle of Agincourt" map.

Norfolk's cavalry moves forward on the left flank.

The French advance, led by crossbowmen and polearms.

Cavalry skirmish on the English right.

French cavalry in the English line.

Running down routed French infantry.

Mopping up.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Ok, so I thought I´d show you guys some of the late era unit additions for Hungary and Wallachia, namely the Hussar unit for Hungary, which with some changes of course will be useful for Croatia, Serbia and possibly the polish factions as well, and also the wallachian Curteni , a light cavalry unit very useful against gusars / husars and ottoman light cavalry as well.

Amazing!!!

Sure you don't wanna post a music video there, champ?

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I can't really argue with Domino and Visarion. I don't know anything about these types of soldiers, but I have to say they look mighty fine and unique. I can only imagine their specialty is to be lightning quick(?). I speculate, so someone please educate me.

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.