Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Suggestion Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    That is something I would definitely more than welcome.
    We will look into it and possibly import other , non-cooyright, music as well
    Maybe you could also change battlefield shouts to medieval totalwar 2 battle speeches to make it more realistic.

Do you think that it would be a good idea to add War Darts / Fletched Javelins in the mod. From the sources it seems that they were very common during the medieval age.

Unfortunately, as I saw from the maps of the basic and emergent factions, many small states that were in Italy and Germany were excluded. Could they be added in some way? Perhaps during the occupation of the same city one could choose between a greater number of emergent factions such as liberate; or in such a way that from the same city the emergent faction that one can free is different from the emergent faction that would spontaneously arise in the case of scarce public order; or to change the type of emergent faction from the same city according to the century in which it is liberated. What do you think?

Can't be made that way

Will you guys be doing something about the faction voices and battle speech broken crescent have sub mod for Arab factions to speak Arabic I think if you could do something like that for the factions in your mod that would be so cool.

That is quite possibly the best idea ever. I will provide voices if necessary for the Serbian faction!

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Music/sounds are not moddable or at least not to the level of allowing to do that for each unit separately. Rome 2 has tools allowing to edit sounds and music but only music mods were made so far. Attila lacks these tools.

I know that someone said he knows how to edit it but I've never seen a finished product.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I think for such an awesome mod with so much detail it would add realism and make it even better I think attila music and and speech are so out of place for this mod.

Aren't the guys from Rise of Mordor editing music and sound? That's also based on Attila.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post
    Aren't the guys from Rise of Mordor editing music and sound? That's also based on Attila.
    Ohhh, he knows. He asked for it.

Looks like we have to release something sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    Ohhh, he knows. He asked for it.

Looks like we have to release something sooner or later.
    That would be fantastic.

Hey people, thanks to the youtube presentations i got interested in the mod. I've seen the intro texts for some countries are missing so i wanted to contribute with Serbia; i do like this type of research so don't mind doing more.

The Grand Principality of Serbia has long fought the Romans for its independence, often by seeking help from the western powers. However independence came with the death of Emperor Manuel I when the Grand Prince Stefan Nemanja conquered new lands for his realm. Ultimately defeated by the Romans, the emergence of Stefan Nemanja saw the creation of a new dynasty, one that claimed royal heritage from the great kings of Duklja.
    Establishing a dynasty is not an easy feat when it's plagued by sibling rivalry. Fortunately Prince Stefan won the throne and made peace with his brother Vukan over the bones of their deceased father.
    Now Serbia seeks to expands its borders and influence over the Balkans. A helpful event is the fall of Constantinople in 1204 which created an opportunity for a new power to rise in the region. We should seek a crown from the Pope as a recognition of our independence and strengthen our military for new conquests.

Not sure how the whole becoming a kingdom would work, i guess as a mission where you need to get good relations with the Pope.
    Other mission would be conquering Skoplje which played a big part in the later timeline.
    Last edited by Vidovit; January 01, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

Bulgaria still had an union with the Pope during the mod start date. I think that this would be very interesting.
    Last edited by lion8000; January 02, 2019 at 05:47 PM.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

I'm just watching Let's plays - and it's a blast, guys. Might get me back into gaming for a while - huuuuge respect to the whole team.

Hope Galicia will become playable in future releases)

thank you for your great effort. i bought the game for this mod. Never play vanilla and waiting for release.

Do you think to add wall at minor settlement? it could be more historically and immersive, see important city (like Jerusalem) as a simple village is not very satisfying in my opinion. However this mod looks very good, congratulations.

I've been watching some of the new alpha release videos over the past weeks and it looks truly amazing, well on the way to getting me back into total war haha. Just one suggestion, in the Khwarazmian showcase video Sunni Islam is the obvious majority at 65% in the religion section followed by Shia at 21% but it seems strange that Tengriism is third at 8% and even has the option to convert to, when at that time it was only the mongols who adhered to it and not even fully as they had already been influenced by Islam and Buddhism, It would make more sense for Zoroastrianism to be the main minority religion, and they would be more likely to convert to that then Tengriism anyway, just a thought.

Great work though keep it up !!!!!!!

Is there a campaign mode?
    I saw those who play this mode on youtube. When does the mode come out?

Senator

@Neleda: The Alphaversion is open for the second wave of testers...

Check it out: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...er-Application

Will the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Cyprus be able to recruit the other sergeants that the principality of Antioch have?