Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Suggestion Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Suggestion Thread

The lances are pretty much one method of recruitment, and they're diverse in time and place. Some lances require an archer, a page, and a squire. Some lances add additional archers or foot soldiers. There are some retinues that are diverse, as well as the militia and levy.

@Saris, the mod starts about 8 years after the 4th crusade. Read about the Latin Empire.
    Last edited by Slytacular; February 08, 2018 at 01:03 AM.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hello guys, not sure if anyone asked this before but is there a plan to expand this mod
    to the middle east Jerusalem, Egypt, The Turks, and the Far East, The beginning of the first crusades the second crusades
    Etc...?
    Last edited by GM207; February 08, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Middle East is already in, Far East will never be because the map can't be edited, even if there weren't Shogun 2 and the upcoming 3 effing Kingdoms already. Start year of the mod is 1212 AD- I can't speak for the modders but I can't imagine them spending any time and effort on new starting dates. This will have to be a submod by someone else. I am not mod team member so if I've got something wrong please correct me.

Hey guys! Just wanted to ask; How many factions (or which factions) are still lacking a solid roster? How‘s the progress on that front? Would be nice to hear about this.

First off, this mod is fantastic! I registered on the forum just for this suggestion.

Secondly, where's my Papacy at!?

Third, I think my only minor issue with the visual aspect of the mod is the over-abundance of separated mail coifs, which were still very rare for this early in the thirteen century. But that's really nit-picking.

Can't wait for the campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialLegate View Post

Can't wait for the campaign!
    I'm with you on that one, brother

Will you guys try to import Medieval 2 music to the game now that Ancient empires mod was able to bring Rome 1 music to their mod?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

That is something I would definitely more than welcome.
    We will look into it and possibly import other , non-cooyright, music as well

Did you got any Feedback from SEGA about your Mod or are they just ignoring your majestic Work?

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

I know it's a bit hard to do, maybe impossible but, waving flags would be amazing (bannermans), the ones near checkpoint is a good example for it. You know it looks like ''square'' in the game. I just wanted to ask it even if the chance of succes is very low.. Even in M2TW there are waving flags.

Hello, when are you planning new update with new nations or changes in cuctom battle,... (not especially campaign)?

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by waldery freyou View Post
    Hello, when are you planning new update with new nations or changes in cuctom battle,... (not especially campaign)?
    Dude they just did that 2 months ago... and you want more?

Translations would be nice (Rise of Mordor has now about six, I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post
    Translations would be nice (Rise of Mordor has now about six, I think)
    True, but Rise of Mordor has complete texts sorted up for its small number of completed units. We haven't made out the unit descriptions for most of the units to be translated in the first place.

Habercosth's Avatar Laetus

I think about rcruitment and number of units, for example knights. It would be nice if this would be similar to historical realities. In previous versions of TW, there were situations, that we could build any army only of knights. Fifteen "pawns" of army, and every build of twenty Cathaprcts, or Royal Knights. Nonesense. But in reality, number of warriors, was limited by the birthrate too. And i think thats would be good, if in game the limit would be dependet on general number of population. For example, you can recruit units, which nuber is maximum 10% or 20 % of population of territory. Ofcourse, ratio should be developed far far better and exactly, but this thing made the game more historically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    True, but Rise of Mordor has complete texts sorted up for its small number of completed units. We haven't made out the unit descriptions for most of the units to be translated in the first place.
    I could help with English to German translations, if I had a list of the English terms (I've installed the German version, so I can't see them in the game).

yes i know i'd like just to know if scoland will be playable

Hello,

I recently watched a Medieval 1212 AD siege battle on youtube, which got me into the mod. However, when I downloaded the mod (off steam, base + 1,2,3,4 model packs), I couldn't find some of the units that were in the video, the Genoese marines for example. Excuse my ignorance, but could anyone tell me why they weren't there? Was it an update? Seems unlikely, because there seems to be a smaller variety of units on offer that all have similar names right now

Thanks

The Genoese marines were in the Kingdom of Jerusalem faction by the way. ^^

The Hospitaller and Knight Templar orders. How will they feature in the game? They were extremely relevant to the era to say the least.