Thread: Dol Amroth Campaign

X MEN's Avatar Libertus

Default Dol Amroth Campaign

Hello everyone i was playing Dol Amroth campaign and i find out that is too difficult to stay alive.I have Umbar harassing me on the coast, i have Harad at south making their way into my land.But the main problem is that Gondor is being destroyd by Mordor FAST,i mean there is no resistance in a couple of turn Mordor take north ithilin and Osgiliath.
    Please does anyone have an strategy for Dol Amroth campaign ? What do you do first ? I need some tips on this metter economy and expansion.

Civis

Default Re: Dol Amroth Campaign

Have 3-4 generals around dol amroth, no one can survive that, i've destroyed many thousands of foes that way, send 1 general and some 2-3 troops up to help gondor, and a ship to lay siege on umbar's port, might be a good idea to try to make an army to take umbar as fast as you can also, but this might take some time

X MEN's Avatar Libertus

yeah your right attacking Umbar is a good idea.Taking them out will give me some good cities at south to invide Harad.
    But my economy is not great and sent an army to gondor will leave me with few troops to defend,so my current problem is economy,any tips i would apreciate.

Thanks H.Maverick really apreciate your anwser
    Remember today little brother life is good !

Wow ! Is that DaC ? Because I have exactly opposite problem with it. AI never expands beyond neutrals

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

It really differs per campaign.

X MEN's Avatar Libertus

yes its Divide and conquer mod,and for me evil in my campaign is so strong and its more difficulty to deal with them when i´m bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by soulmate View Post
    Wow ! Is that DaC ? Because I have exactly opposite problem with it. AI never expands beyond neutrals
    Remember today little brother life is good !

Quote Originally Posted by X MEN View Post
    Hello everyone i was playing Dol Amroth campaign and i find out that is too difficult to stay alive.I have Umbar harassing me on the coast, i have Harad at south making their way into my land.But the main problem is that Gondor is being destroyd by Mordor FAST,i mean there is no resistance in a couple of turn Mordor take north ithilin and Osgiliath.
    Please does anyone have an strategy for Dol Amroth campaign ? What do you do first ? I need some tips on this metter economy and expansion.
    Play on strategy with chivalry.
    I atack early in the game.
    And you should smash them in turn 50
    I had Umbar & almost all of Harad and Enedwaith.
    It works for me and it looks so easy!
    I don't have such problems!