Thread: Amazing Mod

Foederatus

Icon10 Amazing Mod

After playing this mod for some time . I felt it was nescessery to make an account and tell the developers how great your mod is. I love the models of it , UI , music , campaign , everything. This mod also runs butter smooth with my pc , havent had any peformance drops at all . The lore , that the developers have worked out really atleast for me seems like something tolkein would have wrote and in my humble opinion i consider it canon. And being an invidual who is clinically depressed , this mod has shined my days and make it more bearable.
    Also dont know if it is much use for the devs here but my pc specs on wich this mod runs fine is : Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 2Ghz CPU , ATI Radeon 3400 HD Graphics card , 2GB of RAM . . The only thing i wish that bothers me that isnt in the current version but i hope are in Dominion Of Men is pre battle speeches. Loved those especially in vanilla it was ton of laughs when you had a tideous speaker general or some other silly trait.

Default Re: Amazing Mod

Welcome! It's wonderful to hear from other players who enjoy this mod.

Stay tuned for the next release - Dominion of Men - which will include the full map of northwestern Middle-earth and many new factions and features. There are several threads in these forums discussing that release, so feel free to jump in with feedback, criticism, ideas, cookies, etc.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Foederatus

Cant wait , im really curious what you did with the elves , considering how few of them are left .

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It is true, the mod is really amazing.