Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

Default [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

If you experience any bugs using the 0.96 version, please report them here.

If possible, include the following:
    1. Version of the mod you are using (Steam or TWC).
    2. The circumstances of the bug (when it happened, what were you or the AI doing at the time).
    3. Screenshots or save game files also help.

As Bugs are reported, I will list them here and also the status of their fix.

Reported Bugs
    - Garrisons have to regenerate at start of campaign (playable faction garrisons mostly fixed, rest will be done over time)
    - Garrisons/Mercs have English names
    - Navies do not cause public order negative (possibly not fixable)
    - Small factions with 1 region get a large public order bonus from larger armies (latent military presence bonus from vanilla - not sure if moddable)
    - If you enter Patrol Region stance directly outside a city, you can enter the city in the stance.
    - Buildings do not show up in the Augustus tech tree (going to stay that way unfortunately)

- Units become unrecruitable if the AI reaches global reforms before the player reaches that reform (upgradeable units only). This fix removes unit upgrades as a stop gap until we find a permanent fix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yq...nitfixDeI.pack
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Dresden; December 10, 2014 at 01:14 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.95 Version

Reported Bugs:

If you start a new campaign using 0.96f use this small script fix until it is added, this will prevent the problems with unrecruitable units, if the AI reaches a global reform before the player reaches his.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ig...eform_fix.pack
    Last edited by Litharion; December 13, 2014 at 07:33 AM.

Looks like you guys have removed the 'rebellion crushed' feature. I'm getting one every single turn, I crush it, then the public order stays at -80 with -22 per turn. Its an impossible hole to climb out of if it doesn't reset to zero. Unless I'm mistaken? was it just for slaves?

Its Maybe a bug in the Research System of the Selucids but they got at the Amry resarch 3 starting technologies. One is the Retraining but then it looks like they go the Same tech 2 but one give new amry camp lvl and lower the unkeep cost for the army and also offer new warft and this bulding from the light green bulding tree i forgot the name. While the other same looking tech dont give the new army camp lvl and the lower unkeep cost and just unlock the warft and this support bulding. Is that planed or a bug ? May i uplode a screenshoot here for better understanding.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Is this the main campaign or a mini-campaign? Also is it a save game? In most the recent versions we got rid of the old auxiliaries (those are the old ones)
    Its in the main campaign, its a new campaign started with dei 0.95. I mean its recruited from the auxiliary barracks.

Also, thanks in advance for the solution and undarstanding my bad english!!

Quote Originally Posted by auboy View Post
    Strange Im not using any mods that change faction info. It says no localisation in the description?
    Sorry it says "Do Not Localise" in the African faction choice description.

Quote Originally Posted by Ano2 View Post
    Ah I think that has done the trick, thanks Dresden.
    I also am getting crashes, its directly related to the new subculture. I may have to make them normal germans until we can find a fix. Its odd because the Seleucids work as their own subculture for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by LAKEDAIMON View Post
    Its in the main campaign, its a new campaign started with dei 0.95. I mean its recruited from the auxiliary barracks.

Also, thanks in advance for the solution and undarstanding my bad english!!
    If you are already able to recruit some of the advanced auxiliaries then you may have a mod conflict with the scripts. Either that or another mod is adding in the old auxiliaries.
    Last edited by Dresden; July 31, 2014 at 04:37 PM.

Briton Immanae (Factional ones not AOR) are having a texture glitch causing their bodies to disappear.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Could you describe your PC?

GEM is also slaughtering frame rates depending on how you configure it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post

Yeah I don't know why people say GEM doesn't affect performance I had a MASSIVE fps decrease. Also no clouds mod really helps out with campaign map lag. I also have a very poor laptop so I feel your pain Rato.

Hi, i´m using the Steam version, with some sub-mods from TWC.

I don´t know if it is a bug, but i cant re-recruit early hastati to late and so on with every unit when i get the tech.

greetings

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

What submods do you use? Is it new campaign or savegame from previous version?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Historical Legions

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?645366-Official-Submod-Historical-Legions

BullGod style cards for DeI

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?655116-SubMod-List-BullGod-style-cards-for-DeI

what previous versions do you mean? I played the mod till beginning of July so i think the only think that changed was the Game Version.
    thx for reply

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post

Sure:

I5 2500k @4ghz
    8 GB RAM ddr3 1600mhz
    2 x AMD HD 6850 (crossfire)
    Windows 7 64 bits

I tried using the game with and without GEM (default settings) and seems it has no impact on performance.

Here something interesting i noticed:

CPU with your mod:

Now with the vanilla game:

The game also takes 2~3 times longer to load single player battles and 2~ times longer to load campaign map.

I will do further testing disabling the overclock and crossfire to see if i can improve the performance. Sorry for my poor english and thanks for helping, Lord Rato.

Don't know if it is just the game itself, but I am mid- late game in the Seleukidai campaign and every now and then there will be a lot of lag at the beginning of the turn. But other than that this is one of the greatest mods I have played in the total war series.

Some minor bug:
    Seems like all of the new scandinavian AOR units are missing name and description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-08-01_00001.jpg  

Looks like a text problem here: How do you insert an image on here? Anybody?

https://imageshack.com/i/hluMFlegp
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 01, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Yeah the mercenaries are causing some text issues, they are also not translated yet.

General skills “city governor”
    About public order ,the first level + 3 but the second level +2
    It might be wrong

Just fixed that with the new update, or should have.

Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast