Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

Not sure if this is a bug or a recent patch change that I overlooked...Playing as Rome with the most recent 0.96 version, the Bread and Games edict costs 4 food instead of supplying it. It makes sense from a roleplay perspective, but I don't remember it from my 0.95 campaign and it's not listed in the 0.96 patch notes, so I wanted to double-check.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkNIrishMan View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or a recent patch change that I overlooked...Playing as Rome with the most recent 0.96 version, the Bread and Games edict costs 4 food instead of supplying it. It makes sense from a roleplay perspective, but I don't remember it from my 0.95 campaign and it's not listed in the 0.96 patch notes, so I wanted to double-check.
    This is an intended change.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadro View Post
    After extensive experimentation, I secured a promotion for Pompey and it allowed me to once again recruit legionaries...for the rest of that turn. And then I could once again not recruit them.
    Are you sure latin influence wasn't superseded by another culture? I believe I read that Roman units could only be recruited if Latin was the dominant culture in that province?
    Last edited by largejack; October 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

After extensive experimentation, I secured a promotion for Pompey and it allowed me to once again recruit legionaries...for the rest of that turn. And then I could once again not recruit them.
    Legionaries are restricted to 10 units per army. If I count correctly the army in question has 10 Legionary Cohorts.

Hi Dei team

Since no one responded to my post here it is again;P

Not sure if its been mentioned guys but when i enter hoplite formation they just hold spears like normal only mod used dei.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis11 View Post
    Hi Dei team
    Since no one responded to my post here it is again;P
    Not sure if its been mentioned guys but when i enter hoplite formation they just hold spears like normal only mod used dei.
    We are aware of the issue. We had to remove the animation because it caused an infinite AI charge loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterlichvon86 View Post
    Active mod is "Rome: Total War Music", which claims to be compatible.. P.S. I remember I had "No Forced March" inactive, a mod I made back in the old days to get rid of CAI suicidality when DeI still had Forced March. I had deleted that entirely. Maybe it interfered.
    Here is the upload to the savegame. I have renamed it from Quick_save to Ritterlichvon86recruitment so it is easily found ingame. Is there a way I can fix it?
    The recruitment panel is indeed messed up. Have you started the campaign with 0.9 or lower ?

The solution to sort it out is a reset of the upgrade technology. The Downside is that you have to spent one turn researching the Upgrade tech again.

Anyway this is not a serious issue and could be caused by changing the mod composition or updating DeI.

I uploaded your save game without the researched Upgrade technology. It is also possible to activate Imperium requirements. Therefore open the save game with ESF and go to :
    Compressed_Data -> Campaign_env -> Campaign_model -> Episodic_restrictions -> Script_variables-> new_game_mitch : change the second value from false to true
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Litharion; October 13, 2014 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks for response Litharion any idea when this will be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by curtis11 View Post
    Thanks for response Litharion any idea when this will be fixed?
    unfortunately no

Hadro's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    Legionaries are restricted to 10 units per army. If I count correctly the army in question has 10 Legionary Cohorts.

Here is a new save where I took some of the units out of the army and still cannot recruit legionaries.

Notice if you switch between the recruit mercenaries tab and the recruit normal units that the legionary icon flicks up for an instant and then vanishes.

Look, i'm not a gumbi. I have NO OTHER MODS, it is NOT UNIT CAPS being reached. THIS IS A GENUINE BUG.

Could you please play a few turns on my save and you will see that it is bugged.
    Attached Files Attached Files

CPU:
    i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz OC (Cooler master hyper evo 212)
    Mobo: Asus Z87-a
    GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 OC edition

Here is a new save where I took some of the units out of the army and still cannot recruit legionaries.
    Notice if you switch between the recruit mercenaries tab and the recruit normal units that the legionary icon flicks up for an instant and then vanishes.
    Look, i'm not a gumbi. I have NO OTHER MODS, it is NOT UNIT CAPS being reached. THIS IS A GENUINE BUG.
    Could you please play a few turns on my save and you will see that it is bugged.
    I will take another look.

Hadro's Avatar Civis

Thanks The bug is killing my penchant for RTW2 atm

CPU:
    GPU:

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.95 Version

Cohors Evocati, the Imperial Veterans, is still recruitable by Romani instead of the 4 EE factions in custom battle.

Horatio Hornblower's Avatar Semisalis

Seems like Patavium can not grow as settlement. I'm playing as Rome and I have only 3 blocks without the opportunity to expand that village.

Hadro's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Hornblower View Post
    Seems like Patavium can not grow as settlement. I'm playing as Rome and I have only 3 blocks without the opportunity to expand that village.
    You know that inland small towns and large cities have one less space then coastal towns? The 4th block is for the port. This isn't a bug

CPU:
    GPU:

Horatio Hornblower's Avatar Semisalis

You know that inland small towns and large cities have one less space then coastal towns? The 4th block is for the port. This isn't a bug
    I didn't know it!!
    Gaffe!!

When playing as Rome in the Grand Campaign I've noticed the tier 4 Fortified City variant has no description. Pretty sure it is not down my end - that is unless updating DeI can cause this sort of thing to happen.

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

is it intended that cohors sardinium (skirmisher) and the cohors saggitarium (bowmen) lacks some helmets?
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

As the Antigonidai, I can't upgrade to a level III copper settlement. When I click on my level II settlement, it only has the option to upgrade to a level IV, which requires the highest level of tech from the construction tech tree.

Could you pls take a look at the AI using agents success rates? In my current playthrough the AI seems to have a 100% chance of success, mostly even critical. Not joking or whining there. The enemy agents have a high lvl (which is strange, because mine were also always in duty/action but their lvl isnt that high...), but in every army i have is a agent. Two spies (manipulated one) and one champion, also the provinces has a shrine of zeus, which provides protection against agents. But - no joking or such again - my armys couldnt barely move for around 15 turns now. Maybe 1 of 3 every 2 turns. The enemy has there around 4 agents. They failed 1 time in those 15 turns. Literally, 1 time in around 50-60 actions.
    Playing on hard, so nothing to fancy in this matter.

Also sometimes there is no symbol which indicates that the army has been slowed down, still it can't move.

Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day

Hadro's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    I will take another look.
    Hi Litharion,

Have you had time to have a look at the save yet?

THanks

CPU:
    GPU: