Thread: why are the mongols Muslims and why does Ireland think there from Scotland with this mod?

Default why are the mongols Muslims and why does Ireland think there from Scotland with this mod?

i love this mod its one of the best mods for me but what is wired is that Ireland consider them self's from Scotland like for example the princes of Ireland says (all of Scotland resents you including me)

and the mongols are now Muslims and some words are in Arabic why is that with this mod?

did i do something wrong installing it or is it supposed to be like this?

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

Default Re: why are the mongols Muslims and why does Ireland think there from Scotland with this mod?

You installation is ok. No new voice modding was done or used in KGCM.

Libertus

Default Re: why are the mongols Muslims and why does Ireland think there from Scotland with this mod?

I think it's unhistoric to depict mongols when they came to europe as muslim because at that time, their religion is tengrism.
    Amazon: Total War - Campaign tester.

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

Quote Originally Posted by naftykid View Post
    I think it's unhistoric to depict mongols when they came to europe as muslim because at that time, their religion is tengrism.
    And again, this mod isn't a total overhaul. It is what vanilla should have been.

To be fair to the mod with the Scottish thing, Kingdoms had blatantly obvious Scottish accents for the Ireland faction as well. It isn't convincing at all, especially to an Irish person (like myself) but if we can deal with it you probably can, too. :p