Thread: Unable to build Mumakil Drill Square

Default Unable to build Mumakil Drill Square

So I have tried the suggestion from this thread, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...g-Ground-again and only got an 'access denied' pop up when I tried to change it... Idk if this is because of windows 8 or something, but I am not able to change it manually.
    Any other suggestions? Because I'm not finding anything that is allowing me to fix this bug.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Unable to build Mumakil Drill Square

Under the box "Installations" there's a link for essential bug fixes: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...r-3-2-Released

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I think nicremick1 has already seen that thread..

You need to right mouse click on the file you want to change/edit, and go to Properties, and, at the bottom uncheck Read-Only Attribute. Apply and OK.

Try to save it again.

If that doesn't work, then download and install TakeOwnership.reg file: http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials...ndows-8-a.html

After that, take Ownership of your main .../Medieval 2 TW folder, and try to make your changes.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; July 28, 2014 at 07:14 AM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

That must be a big drill square.
    It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Isn't this stickied or in the FAQ?