Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Hi b0Gia, sorry to bother you, was just wondering if this is compatible with "Advanced than RTW" ?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Hi b0Gia, sorry to bother you, was just wondering if this is compatible with "Advanced than RTW" ?
    Well you mean Alexander EB, well i don't know, i haven't tested. But i don't see why it shouldn't, just follow the step by step install.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Well you mean Alexander EB, well i don't know, i haven't tested. But i don't see why it shouldn't, just follow the step by step install.
    Thats the one! Okay will do! Thanks for the help!

EDIT: So yes, it seems it is incompatible, I try to load up a campaign and it takes me back to the main menu... also when I exit the game, it CTD's giving me some error about ALEXEB_elephant_banners...
    Last edited by isa0005; May 08, 2015 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Thats the one! Okay will do! Thanks for the help!

EDIT: So yes, it seems it is incompatible, I try to load up a campaign and it takes me back to the main menu... also when I exit the game, it CTD's giving me some error about ALEXEB_elephant_banners...
    Ok thanks for the report. When i will found time i will investigate this case and how to make it compatible.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Matt's Avatar Tiro

Sorry if that already has been answered, but what's/is there a difference with Jirisys' mod pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sorry if that already has been answered, but what's/is there a difference with Jirisys' mod pack?
    Additional content, still being in development, fixes from the original eb, semi official.

Expect new version this summer. Late july or early august. I am full eb member now so this is official but this is my own scope not eb team.

Hey B0gia how goes the mod work? By the way, do you plan on updating the Roma Surrectum environments for EB when they are inevitably updated with Roma Surrectum III?

I haven't touched eb yet because i have to work for the eb 2 update of september and my own modpack. I think we will have more news from late september. About rs iii textures if would be something simple i will try to add them or find someone who can.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

adds new units?

Quote Originally Posted by The Triumph of Rome View Post
    adds new units?
    Eb reached max unit limit, i was thinking to replace some units with some other from DTW.

Eb reached max unit limit, i was thinking to replace some units with some other from DTW.
    Hello bogia Is it possible to add the units from EB NOB to Europa Barbarorum? Removing the Iberian and Goidelic Tank infantry as well as Goidelic Hammer Infantry with the units like Machairaphoroi from the Successor States as well as Ptolemaic cohortes Reformata and the new Roman Units like Segmentata Legionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactics Mayers View Post
    Hello bogia Is it possible to add the units from EB NOB to Europa Barbarorum? Removing the Iberian and Goidelic Tank infantry as well as Goidelic Hammer Infantry with the units like Machairaphoroi from the Successor States as well as Ptolemaic cohortes Reformata and the new Roman Units like Segmentata Legionaries.
    I will hold your suggestion for consideration but the unit limit is max and i don't want to remove many units and add new ones in order to not break the balance.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

New realistic movement mod added. Tomorrow i will update alex modpack too.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Amazing work, b0Gia! You just have the collection of all the mods I wanted...awesome!
    By the way, I was searching around the forum and also found this mod, which is pretty cool. Do you think it would be okay to be added to your mod pack?

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...(Reduplicated)

One thing I don't see fixed is a lack of a recruitable Saba General for Lvl IV Governments for non-Saba factions that conquer Arabia. Its minor and not game breaking.
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmizer View Post
    Amazing work, b0Gia! You just have the collection of all the mods I wanted...awesome!
    By the way, I was searching around the forum and also found this mod, which is pretty cool. Do you think it would be okay to be added to your mod pack?

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...(Reduplicated)
    It is included.

Quote Originally Posted by Request a new user name View Post
    One thing I don't see fixed is a lack of a recruitable Saba General for Lvl IV Governments for non-Saba factions that conquer Arabia. Its minor and not game breaking.
    I will note it.

It is included.
    This compilation is great, stability seems vastly improved compared to vanilla EB (I had minimum 5 ctds a session before downloading this compilation, now can go 3+ hours without a single CTD) and I have greatly enjoyed every submod provided — EXCEPT the Phalanx mod! Purely for cosmetic reasons, I just prefer the way old hoplite formations looked/moved, so I've been trying to disable it on my own by editing export_descr_units.txt but no luck so far. Rather than request you make a special version just for me, I'm just curious if it's even possible for me to change this on my end, or if it's too interconnected with your whole pack to be easily edited (I have not had much success using Xpak, so if it requires anything more than .txt-editing, it is probably beyond my capabilities).

I'm not really trying to change any of the unit stats (I think the EDU rebalance mod is pretty cool), just trying to remove the "short_pike" formation from hoplite-style units. Simply deleting "short_pike" from the entries in the export_descr_units.txt caused CTD on startup, out of desperation I tried just dropping in vanilla EB's EDU but that didn't work either. I was thinking about replacing "spear" with "light_spear" in entries from which I deleted "short_pike" but I figured I should ask about this before going to the trouble

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

"That war is a terrible thing I agree, but it is not so terrible that we should submit to anything in order to avoid it. For why do we all vaunt our civic equality and liberty of speech and all that we mean by the word freedom, if nothing is more advantageous than peace?" — Polybios, Historiai, IV.31

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang von Zweibrücken View Post
    This compilation is great, stability seems vastly improved compared to vanilla EB (I had minimum 5 ctds a session before downloading this compilation, now can go 3+ hours without a single CTD) and I have greatly enjoyed every submod provided — EXCEPT the Phalanx mod! Purely for cosmetic reasons, I just prefer the way old hoplite formations looked/moved, so I've been trying to disable it on my own by editing export_descr_units.txt but no luck so far. Rather than request you make a special version just for me, I'm just curious if it's even possible for me to change this on my end, or if it's too interconnected with your whole pack to be easily edited (I have not had much success using Xpak, so if it requires anything more than .txt-editing, it is probably beyond my capabilities).

I'm not really trying to change any of the unit stats (I think the EDU rebalance mod is pretty cool), just trying to remove the "short_pike" formation from hoplite-style units. Simply deleting "short_pike" from the entries in the export_descr_units.txt caused CTD on startup, out of desperation I tried just dropping in vanilla EB's EDU but that didn't work either. I was thinking about replacing "spear" with "light_spear" in entries from which I deleted "short_pike" but I figured I should ask about this before going to the trouble

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
    Yes better to replace the entries. Also the modpack fixed many bugs that were here since 2008!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast