Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Divide et Impera 0.95 Patch

Default Re: [Preview] Divide et Impera 0.95 Patch

Will this patch include a fix for the AI hoplites streamrolling everything due to the infinite charge bug + switching in and out of phalanx formation during combat? Battles are unplayable if there are ANY hoplite units involved, no matter their quality. Hoplite militia are absolutely annihilating my regular Athenian hoplites. Not trying to be a prick, I just want to make sure since I absolutely enjoy this mod and I don't play Rome II without it.

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

we are working on a fix for the formation issues.

Will you add new AOR units also ? or just the mercs for this update ?

Matmannen's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiLordofWii View Post
    Will you add new AOR units also ? or just the mercs for this update ?
    The faction previews mentioned that some of the units that are coming with these factions are going to be added to AOR...

Quote Originally Posted by Ritter-Floh View Post
    we are working on a fix for the formation issues.
    Right on, looking forward to the update.

I had hope there would be untis like the Bithyniakoi Thureophoroi become Aor for the Pontus Province because right now there is just one cavalry unit as AOR and i guess some Bithynian AOR units for the Province capital would be great

This update looks amazing! Thank you DeI team for all the hard work, I haven't played since a long time, but this along with patch 14 might draw me back in

Thought so, thanks a lot!

Wittman's Avatar Biarchus

Originally Posted by m_1512
    Public Order System and Army Stances

• In order to add more dynamic army placement and prevent the monotony of the "take a city, sit army in city, take a city" campaign flow, we have changed how public order and food operate with armies.
    • Armies now consume food from whatever region they are present in unless they are fortified or garrisoned. Mustering uses more food than other stances.
    • Garrisoning an army now causes a public order negative rather than a positive. This will hopefully encourage more strategic placement of forces and use of land outside of cities.
    • Occupation ramifications (Occupy, Loot, Raze, etc) have been changed to reflect the new public order penalty for garrisoning troops.

I dont know...a lot of these changes seem like they will only affect the player,not the AI.
    Can it be modded for the ai to play by those rules,and not spamstack entire armies out of nowhere,without enough food or anything?
    Please check your PM folder-Garb.

No other word, just praise,it was amazing,it indeed is by far the best twmod & team of the world.
    Without it, I do not touch the Rome II
    Last edited by Yale Beason; July 27, 2014 at 06:17 PM.

Just an update, we are planning to release this week.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Hi Dresden...Why the early Hastati and Principe units? I miss the sword, by the time that rolls around I have so much XP with those lousy spearmen that I feel its a waste to recruit and replace those spearmen with units with swords.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hi Dresden...Why the early Hastati and Principe units? I miss the sword, by the time that rolls around I have so much XP with those lousy spearmen that I feel its a waste to recruit and replace those spearmen with units with swords.

for the next update they are implementing a submod into DEI that will let you retrain your units. but if you wish you can grab it from the submod forum

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by sebseb View Post
    for the next update they are implementing a submod into DEI that will let you retrain your units. but if you wish you can grab it from the submod forum
    Yeah basically your Pre=Camillian(?) Hastati will transfer to regular Hastatii and then onto legionnaire's unless they do it only for Princeps which I hope not.

In regards to it I wonder if it would be possible increase veterancy speed rates and make a script that gradually lowers it very slowly over time. I.e 10 years and a fully gold unit becomes 3x silver.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by sebseb View Post
    Can you post a linky, I cant find it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Im both sad and happy, because despite my eagerness to play the new version of this mod, this week i begin my new semester, so i wont have much time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Can you post a linky, I cant find it

Thanks
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=279858282

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Im so happy

Tiro

Great to hear bout the release, but wonder, will this be save game compatible?
    1. "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."- Marcus Aurelius Ceasar.
    2. "One should never need to apologise for what was light-hearted banter.."- James Purefoy

Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post
    The auxiliary barracks now acts as an AoR unit Recruitment Center. Rather than having to own a specific region to recruit an AoR unit, an auxiliary barracks will allow for recruitment of AoR units from neighboring regions.
    What does neighboring region mean exactly? So far I looked to the auxiliary map, which showed which unit can be recruited in what province/region. Is this map obsolete now? May I recruit germanic hunters in Raetia, because Raetia is the neighboring region of Germania Magna?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast