Thread: BraveHeart-Total War

Vuk's Avatar Miles

Default BraveHeart-Total War

With the release of MIITW, many Modders are switch platforms. RTW retains one advantage however: It has been around longer and therefore has a lot more experienced Modders.
    With this in mind I would like to announce/suggest:

BraveHeart-Total War

A Mini-Mod based on the MOVIE BraveHeart. It would need to be a very small map (Ireland, England, Whales, and, of course, Scottland). The number of turns would be relatively small - covering only 80 years (William Wallace is believed to have died when he was 49). Turns however will be only a quarter of a year (and armies movement will be adjusted accordingly). Though it would cover a very small time frame, it could offer far grander battles than most MODs can afford. The units would be modeled after the ones seen in the movie and some not seen in the movie that partisipated in his major battles.

I have no experience Modding (Don't even know how to) and am not planning on making this MOD (though I would like to stay as involved as possible). This is mearly a suggestion for Modders who are interested. It would not be a large scale mod - The Campaign map would be fairly simple, and since there would be so few factions, the units would be few.

The positions not yet full (This will be updated when positions are filled) are:

Scottish historian
    Modeller
    Mapper
    Concept Artist
    Every thing else...

Please join if interested. I can use all the help I can get. If you don't want to join because of the MOD, then just join so you can be around someone so hot! lol

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: BraveHeart-Total War

I like this movie. When you are gonna finish? Please tell me, I was waiting for such a mod.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक