Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Griffin ousted as BNP leader

Default Nick Griffin ousted as BNP leader

This event is not worthy of a thread here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/...e-bnp?s=mobile

The new leader is a thug who has been banned from teaching for verbally abusing children, threatening Nd violent behaviour (including slashing the tyres of a 10 year old's bike) and for dangerous driving.

This isn't worthy of comment here? So why comment? Because I'm a vindictive :wub:, I want the fascists here to see this, be upset and angry and the. I want to see their idiotic and defensive posts as they flail around in their justifications.

Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Nick Griffin ousted as BNP leader

One replaces another...

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

One analysis of it I've read has suggested he bailed before an inevitably embarrassing election result in May.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

ha ha I always remember that disastrous QT appearance before the election, heavily sweating and full on contradicting himself. TV Gold.....................
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

IB4 Mongrel
    Miss me yet?

Do we all remember those silly threads and posts in 2010 where some TWC members said the BNP were to sweep the board in the elections?

Well at least Griffin can spend more time making racist cookery programmes.

Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Dante Von Hespburg's Avatar Sloth's Inferno
    took an arrow to the knee

Is it just me or do the BNP not understand the whole politics thing...

...heck they don't even understand the whole populist thing while we're at it. Replace one idiot...with a worse one, because you know, that'll win votes.
    House of Caesars: Under the Patronage of Char Aznable

Proud Patron of the roguishly suave Gatsby

I have found Georeman51's masterpiece, here for your gloating needs.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...10-Is-Launched

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

Where can I watch that cookery show? If you can see a table with a nice beer, tabasco sauce and potatoes on it, and not what want to know what he was cooking, you do not know the meaning of curiosity.

Moving on to the less pressing matter of the BNP leadership, it just goes to show that populism is ultimately a dead-end in politics. When you appeal to the lowest common denominator you are building your political house with perhaps the shortest attention spans in the whole electorate as your foundation.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

some parties, some movements, some politicians are failures.
    That is a inevitable part of everyday politics, it's like business failure on the market.

Mosley was a remarkable figure of british fascism, someone with his vigour would be rejuvenating for the british anti-establishment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
    http://www.oswaldmosley.com/category/union-movement/
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    some parties, some movements, some politicians are failures.
    That is a inevitable part of everyday politics, it's like business failure on the market.

Mosley was a remarkable figure of british fascism, someone with his vigour would be rejuvenating for the british anti-establishment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
    http://www.oswaldmosley.com/category/union-movement/
    I don't know what they teach in continental schools nowadays, but I must inform you that Oswald Mosely was interned Defence Regulation 18B as a traitor to his country. Someone of his caliber would be done over in Cable Street, as what happened before.

Remarkable he was not, he was the Nick Griffin of his time.

Where are the pits' resident BNPers to tell us why this is a good thing?
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I don't know what they teach in continental schools nowadays, but I must inform you that Oswald Mosely was interned Defence Regulation 18B as a traitor to his country.
    a traitor because he didn't support war against my country.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    This event is not worthy of a thread here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/...e-bnp?s=mobile

The new leader is a thug who has been banned from teaching for verbally abusing children, threatening Nd violent behaviour (including slashing the tyres of a 10 year old's bike) and for dangerous driving.

This isn't worthy of comment here? So why comment? Because I'm a vindictive :wub:, I want the fascists here to see this, be upset and angry and the. I want to see their idiotic and defensive posts as they flail around in their justifications.
    I think this thread just shows how upset and angry you are over people you call "fascists".
    But that again, word fascism is no longer used in relation to actually fascist ideologies. It is now a buzzword, which one uses in relations to political views or ideas that one doesn't like, be those on the right or left of the existing political spectrum.

Profound news. A true Freedom Fighter. RIP

Farnan's Avatar Saviors of the Japanese
    Right behind you starring over your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    a traitor because he didn't support war against my country.
    Strange, today most Germans support that war against your country.

Hitler was the traitor to Germany and German values.
    “The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.”

—Sir William Francis Butler

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

They should have replaced him with Peter to at least enjoy name recognition.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme ŕ la nature humaine. Notre supręme raison d’ętre est donc de lutter ; on ne possčde vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mčre (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

A rat running off a sinking ship.

And good to know who the Nazi apologists are.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I'm not discussing probability of Axis victory, I'm just pointing out that he is labelled as traitor because he lost the war.

By losing the war.
    If he'd won the war, Germany would be what US is today. Not arguing for his policies, of course, but you can't really say that living standards of Germans under Third Reich (before war effort started taking its toll) wasn't really that bad, at least compared to other countries.
    Nice bit of Hitler apologism there HH. Despite whining about Ukrainian 'fascists' in other threads, now you are defending one. Do you actually have any positions or are you just mindlessly contrarian because that's what the cool kids on /pol/ do.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Thanks Mayer and heathen. That's the sort of shite I was looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast