Thread: Crash during Twili Campaign

Default Crash during Twili Campaign

I started a Twili Campaign and sided with Midna. when I try to attack Zant and his forces, the game crashed. do you know how to fix this?

Default Re: Crash during Twili Campaign

I am having this same exact problem unfortunately, any solutions for this would be much appreciated.

I've been having the same issue so I made a little workaround. I say workaround because this is NOT a fix, I just edited the campaign_script so that when you choose to side with Midna in the opening prompt the war will automatically end on turn 3 and you will accept Zant's surrender, basically skipping the civil war. Should you choose to side with Zant it should work fine, since I only changed the result of siding with Midna. You do get all of Zant's armies though so that might make the starting game a little too easy for the Twili siding with Midna, but I suppose you could always manually disband those traitors.

Make sure to backup your current campaign_script
    New campaign_script goes here:
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Hyrule\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

Again not really a fix, just skips the civil war to make Midna loyalist Twili playable.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jimbob5252; July 22, 2014 at 05:51 AM.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Just curious. Are any of you guys having issues loading regular/auto-saves with the Twili? Something along the lines of Hyrule's turns not processing if you load a regular save?

no we're not having issues with the autosaving, loading and stuff like that. it's just that if we side with Midna during the "twilight campaign" we get a ctd

For some reason, now that I side with Midna and use your patch to bypass the civil war, when I try to use the mirror to transport my guys, they just move over to the right a little bit after the turn ends. Any idea what's going on?