Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars. [Completed: Multi-Event winners]

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Re: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

I was the only one that turned up yesterday for the start of it. So IlluminatiRex is going to reschedule.

Mackles's Avatar Roma Invicta

Default Re: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

How do you find out the time/date of the match? Or am I being blind on this thread
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila
    Sigs out of date, mods ain't!

Patronized by Inarus. Constantly.

Citizen Content Emeritus

He PMs everyone, but as you said you weren't going to make it He took you off the list. So either contact him about getting back in or just wait til He sees the comment about you returning. Bear in mind this was for the native one.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Mackles, if you would like to participate in Native still I'll add you back in. I'll be PM'ing everyone tonight or tomorrow with the time and date, which should be later in the week.

The blame for this not happening sooner lies solely on myself for not getting the time out earlier, and I apologize for that.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Mackles's Avatar Roma Invicta

I'll happily take part in the Native! With any luck I'll get to knobble someone in the face with a mace!
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila
    Sigs out of date, mods ain't!

Patronized by Inarus. Constantly.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Alright sweet, I added you back in. As well PM's have been sent out with the server and time info. I need a PM back by the tournoment start or you will be disqualified. This is our last chance to do this, so if you do not show up at the allotted time you will also be disqualified!
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Alright, I realized this morning that I scheduled the NW tournament for when I have to work. Because of this I moved it to today, to take place right after the small native tourney.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Deleted.
    Last edited by The Roman Republic; August 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Hey is this Mount and Blade stuff still on or is it over? I'd love to join in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12